This is the error message I encountered
Error:Execution failed for task ':app:buildInfoDebugLoader'. > Exception while doing past iteration backup : Source F:\workspace\ApplicationTest\app\build\intermediates\builds\debug\31511899501846\classes.dex and destination F:\workspace\ApplicationTest\app\build\intermediates\builds\debug\31511899501846\classes.dex must be different
This is because there is a file named classes.dex conflict under the build, you can find the specified file and delete it and run it again.
For my exception information, find the file as shown in the figure below, and right-click to delete it.
- [error record] Android application release package error handling (turn off syntax check log processing release configuration)
- [Fixed]ERROR: canceling statement due to conflict with recovery
- django Internal server error 500 Modify source code to view print errors
- Markdownpad2 Error: Html Rendering Error (An error occurred with the Html rendering component.)
- How to Solve Error “Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.0.1”
- How to Solve Error: java.io.IOException: Resource [classpath:shiro.ini] could not be found.
- How to Solve QT Error: The build directory needs to be at the same level as the source directory.
- How to Fix Microsoft SQL Server Error 1326
- Visual Studio Code Error command ‘markdown.extension.onBackspaceKey’ not found
- vscode: Error loading workspace: err: exit status 1: stderr: build flag -mod=readonly only valid
- JSON parse error: Can not deserialize instance of java.lang.String out of START_OBJECT token
- Idea Error: java: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
- The solution of no module named ‘jinja2. Asyncsupport’
- Keil’s duplicate definition problem: Error: L6200E: Symbol F6x8 multiply defined
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- error while loading shared libraries: lib*.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Eclipse Graphical Layout Error: Failed to find the style corresponding to the id 2130772027
- QT solves error: use of deleted function and is private within this context
- Error: a JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again