Error:couldn‘t connect to server 127.0.0.1:27017, connection attempt failed: SocketException: …
Do you encounter the following problems when entering mongo at the terminal?
couldn’t connect to server 127.0.0.1:27017, connection attempt failed: SocketException: Error connecting to 127.0.0.1:27017 :: caused by :: ���� Ŀ ����������� ܾ ���� ���� ӡ �
In fact, this problem is not complicated, just because your mongodb is not started. Just start it.
Enter the bin directory of mongodb (enter the bin directory of mongodb you installed)
Input command (port number can be specified)
mongod –logpath “E:\professional_software\mongodb\data\log\mongodb.log” –dbpath “E:\professional_software\mongodb\data\db” –logappend
mongod –logpath “E:\professional_software\mongodb\data\log\mongodb.log” –dbpath “E:\professional_software\mongodb\data\db” –logappend –port 8888
In this way, the startup is successful and the next step is ready. Open another command prompt and enter mongo.
- Robo3T Remote Connect MongoDB Error: Failed to refresh ‘Collections‘. Error: ListCollections failed
- [Solved] AndroidStudio Error: Connect to 127.0.0.1:10887 [/127.0.0.1] failed: Connection refused…
- [Solved] Windows Nginx Startup Error: bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (10013: An attempt was made to access a socket
- How to Solve Error: could not read ok from ADB Server.failed to start daemon error: cannot connect to daemon
- Template argument deduction/substitution failed: couldn‘t deduce template parameter [How to Solve]
- [Solved] MySQL workbench Error: SSL connection error: SSL is required but the server doesn‘t support it.
- RuntimeError: ONNX export failed: Couldn‘t export operator aten::upsample_bilinear2d
- zabbix-Get value from agent failed: cannot connect to [[127.0.0.1]:10050]:  Connection refused
- [Solved] Failed to connect to server(code:1006)
- Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error
- Connection refused: connect; nested exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: [How to Solve]
- How to Solve ClickHouse Connect Error: Connection refuse
- How to Fix ERROR Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localunixsocket
- [Solved] UE4 Error: Couldn‘t find file for package *** requested by async loading code. NameToLoad: ***
- [Solved] Vscode Connect to the remote server error: permission denied (public key)
- [Solved] Error occurred during connect to primary: exception 3000301: Connection could not be established
- if a proxy or similar is necessary `net.git-fetch-with-cli`, Rust Complete `Couldn‘t resolve host name (Coul
- [Solved] PostgreSQL Error: Could not connect to server: no such file or directory
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Install k8s Error: The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused
- [Solved] JRebel Error: ERROR Failed to obtain seat. Unable to connect to license server