Just enter the following three lines.
sudo cp /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list~ sudo sed -Ei 's/^# deb-src /deb-src /' /etc/apt/sources.list sudo apt-get update
Users who are not logged in can copy the code below.
sudo cp /etc/apt/sources.list /etc/apt/sources.list~
sudo sed -Ei ‘s/^# deb-src /deb-src /’ /etc/apt/sources.list
sudo apt-get update
- [Solved] ERROR: error loading sources list: The read operation timed out
- [Solved] Raspberry Pi Error: You don’t have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/
- When installing software in Ubuntu, it prompts: E: You don’t have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/.
- How to Solve Xmind Install Error in Ubuntu System
- Linux apt-get update Error: Error in `appstreamcli‘: double free or corruption … Aborted (core dumped)
- [Solved] Cannot find command ‘git‘ – do you have ‘git‘ installed and in your PATH?
- C#: How to get the value or text value of the select drop-down list
- [Solved] Linux program error: dpkg is interrupted. You must manually run ‘sudo dpkg — configure – a’
- Ubuntu update source error: E: Problem executing scripts APT::Update::Post-Invoke-Success…
- You might want to save ‘/run/in itramf s/rdsosreport.txt“ to a USB stick or bootaf ter mounting
- [Solved] source /etc/profile Error: not a valid identifier
- How to Solve “Error: source file could not be loaded“ [Ubuntu Use LibreOffice]
- [Solved] Linux error E: dpkg is broken, you must manually run ‘sudo dpkg –configure -a’ to resolve this issue
- linux use sh execute source error [How to Solve]
- Yum source error: [errno 14] HTTP Error 404 – not found
- Resolving yum source-related issues: Cannot retrieve metalink for repository: epel/x86_64. Please verify its path and try again
- [Solved] Ubuntu Update source error: Certificate verification failed: The certificate is NOT trusted.
- [Solved] Ubuntu Error: Error in the certificate verification
- AFTER THE GIT SOURCE CODE IS INSTALLED, AN ERROR IS REPORTED /USR/BIN/GIT: NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY
- print(size_t) Format (You Need to Know)