ERROR: ./depthai_sdk is not a valid editable requirement.
ERROR: ./depthai_sdk is not a valid editable requirement. It should eit her be a path to a local project or a VCS URL (beginning with bzr+http, bzr+http?:, bzr+ssh, bzr+sftp, bzr+ftp, bzr+lp, bzr+file, git+http, git +https, git+ssh, git+git, git+filr, hg+file, hg+http, hg+https, hg+«sh, hg+static-http, svn+ssh, svn+http, svn+https, svn+svn, svn+file).
Go to the depthai directory, then execute python3 -m pip install -r . /requirements.txt
Please be sure to execute the relevant commands in the depthai folder, otherwise you will get errors such as file not found, not editable, etc.
- [Solved] Goland sdk Error: The selected directory is not a valid home for Go SDK
- Prometheus Error: “INVALID“ is not a valid start token [How to Solve]
- [ubuntu14.04]Tensorflow: Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement
- [Solved] AttributeError: ‘depthai.node.ObjectTracker‘ object has no attribute ‘setTrackerIdAssigmentPolicy‘
- [Solved] spring boot security Start Error: ‘login.html?error‘ is not a valid redirect URL
- Kubernetes reported an error: matchexpressions:  v1. Labelselector requirement (NIL)}: field is immutable
- Docker Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid
- You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components
- [Solved] Android Studio Error:SDK location not found.
- [Solved] Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted
- [Solved] Android Studio 4 Error: The application could not be installed: INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK
- [Solved] the SDK location is inside Studio‘s install location
- [Solved] Mac Install homebrew Error: error: Not a valid ref: refs/remotes/origin/master
- [Solved] Hikvision SDK: NET_DVR_GetDVRConfig failed Device does not support this function
- [Solved] .java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: requirement failed: Can only call getServletHandlers on a runn
- The SDK of Android webrtc compiled with Ninja – C out / release command reported an error, and the Android NDK processing method could not be found
- [Solved] OpenGL PowerVR SDK Compiling Error: Could NOT find X11 (missing: X11_X11_INCLUDE_PATH X11_X11_LIB)
- MindSpore Error: [ERROR] MD:unexpected error.Not a valid index
- [Solved] Kafka Start Log Error: WARN Found a corrupted index file due to requirement failed: Corrupt index found
- Execute an error under pytest cmd make sure your test modules/packages have valid Python names.