Installing denseflow compiles with the following error./home/m/src/denseflow/src/denseflow_gpu.cpp:2:10: fatal error: opencv2/cudaarithm.hpp: No such file or directory
where the keywords are
The solution is as follows.
1、Find the path where cudaarithm.hpp is located
sudo find/-name "cudaarithm.hpp"
A path similar to:
/home/m/src/opencv_contrib/modules/cudaarithm/include/opencv2/cudaarithm.hpp /home/m/include/opencv4/opencv2/cudaarithm.hpp ............ ..............
Then fill the absolute path into denseflow_ Gpu.cpp replaces relative path
#You have to fill in the absolute paths, and our paths may be different, you have to follow your own sudo vim /home/m/src/denseflow/src/denseflow_gpu.cpp
Compile again, the problem is solved.
- [Solved] error while loading shared libraries: libmpc.so.3: cannot open shared object file
- AFTER THE GIT SOURCE CODE IS INSTALLED, AN ERROR IS REPORTED /USR/BIN/GIT: NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY
- -bash: sqlplus: command not found [How to Solve]
- Grep: How to Find All the Files Containing a String in Linux
- PM2 user defined Log, PID and other Log File Locations
- Fastplanner compilation error: Could not find a package configuration file provided by “cmake_modules”
- Solve the error report of the find command: paths must precede expression
- Running shell script reports an error: “syntax error near unexpected token solution ‘”
- Mamjor Install Wechat ERROR: Cannot find the strip binary required for object file stripping.
- The use of Android setgravity()
- MAC Adb Shell Error: -bash: adb: command not found, adb
- How to Solve “Error: source file could not be loaded“ [Ubuntu Use LibreOffice]
- Ubuntu sub process/usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1) solution
- [Solved] Ubuntu pyinstaller Error when packaging executable file: … qt.qpa.plugin: Could not find the Qt platform plugin “xcb“ in “…
- [problem solving] the problem of err returned non zero status 1 or status 2 is solved after upgrading python3 in Ubuntu
- How to Fix Linux sub process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
- The solution of insufficient disk space of docker in Ubuntu
- Sublime text 3 compiles and executes C/C++ programs directly
- [Solved] /usr/bin/ld: cannot find crti.o: No such file or directory & /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lc