CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version
An error is reported when docker runs ONEFLOW code of insightface
Failed to get cuda runtime version: CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version
1. View CUDA runtime version
The CUDA version in my docker is 10.0.130
CUDA Version 10.0.130
2. The CUDA version has requirements for the graphics card driver version, see the following link.
|CUDA Toolkit||Linux x86 64 Driver Version||Windows x86 and 64 Driver Version|
|CUDA 11.0.3 Update 1|
|CUDA 11.0.2 GA||>= 450.51.05||>= 451.48|
|CUDA 11.0.1 RC||>= 450.36.06||>= 451.22|
|CUDA 10.2.89||>= 440.33||>= 441.22|
|CUDA 10.1 (10.1.105 general release, and updates)||>= 418.39||>= 418.96|
|CUDA 10.0.130||>= 410.48||>= 411.31|
|CUDA 9.2 (9.2.148 Update 1)||>= 396.37||>= 398.26|
|CUDA 9.2 (9.2.88)||>= 396.26||>= 397.44|
cat /proc/driver/nvidia/version took a look at the server’s graphics card driver is 418.67, CUDA 10.1 should be installed, and I installed 10.0.130 cuda.
NVRM version: NVIDIA UNIX x86_64 Kernel Module 418.67 Sat Apr 6 03:07:24 CDT 2019 GCC version: gcc version 7.3.0 (Ubuntu 7.3.0-27ubuntu1~18.04)
Installing CUDA 10.1
(1) First in https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit-archive According to the machine environment, download the corresponding cuda10.1 installation file. For the installer type, I choose runfile (local). The installation steps will be simpler.
wget https://developer.download.nvidia.com/compute/cuda/10.1/Prod/local_installers/cuda_10.1.243_418.87.00_linux.runsudo sh
The same error occurred, unresolved
it will be updated when a solution is found later.
- Runtime error – [xcodeproj] unknown object version. [How to Solve]
- [Solved] CUDA initialization: Unexpected error from cudaGetDeviceCount()
- [Solved] Error response from daemon: manifest for nvidia/cuda:latest not found: manifest unknown: manifest
- docker-compose -version Run Error [How to Fix]
- [Solved] Warning: detected “cgroupfs“ as the Docker cgroup driver. The recommended driver is “systemd“.
- Failed to Connect NVIDIA Driver: NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- [Solved] Environment: failed conda all InvalidVersionSpecError: Invalid version spec: =2.7
- Easycvr package Linux version error net_DVR_DownFileByName_Stop
- How to Solve dyn_small_obs_avoidance Compile Error (eigen version Issue)
- [Solved] websocket error in Linux service: / lib64 / libc. So. 6: version ` glibc_2.17‘ not found
- Ubuntu20.04 install the ROS noetic version in catkin_Problems in make compilation
- How to Solve Error: Driver “kvm2“ not found
- [Solved] Docker error: “unknown runtime specified NVIDIA” using GPU“
- [Solved] Redis New Version Install Error: server.c:3014:36: error: ‘struct redisServer’ has no member named ‘aof_filename’
- The solution of insufficient disk space of docker in Ubuntu
- [Solved] NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- [Solved] NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver.
- [Solved] docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380
- [Solved] linux kernel load driver Error: module verification failed: signature and/or required key missing – tainting kernel
- [Solved] ERROR: The kernel module failed to load, because it was not signed by a key that is trusted by the