configure: error: C++ preprocessor “/lib/cpp” fails sanity check
The root of the problem is the lack of necessary C++ libraries.
If it is a CentOS system, run the following command to solve:
yum install glibc-headers yum install gcc-c++
In Ubuntu system, run the command:
apt-get install build-essential apt-get install g++
- Using rpm to install WGet in CentOS 6.5 libc.so .6(GLIBC_ 2.14)(64bit) is needed by wget-1.14-18.el7_6.1.x86_sixty-four
- GCC error: unrecognized command line option ‘-no-pie’
- Widgets are not available. Please install widgetsnbextension or ipywidgets 4.0
- [Solved] The method getContextPath() from the type HttpServletRequest refers to the missing type String
- [Solved] This usually happens because your environment has changed since running `npm install`
- Cordova – CordovaError: Promise rejected with non-error: ‘ios-deploy was not found
- How to Fix ERROR Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localunixsocket
- How to Solve Vue Error: EACCES: permission denied
- Error: an error occurred while performing the step: “building kernel modules”. See/var/log/NV
- /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible Error [How to Fix]
- [Solved] The Ruby zlib extension was not compiled
- Resolve InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available.
- [How to Solve] Nodejs: interface error CORS error
- Docker service startup error: Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- [Solved] NPM Error: gyp: No Xcode or CLT version detected!
- ubuntu20.04——hdaudioC0D2: unable to bind the codec
- rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at main.c(1648) [Receiver=3.1.2]
- Centos pip install uwsgi error: “fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory”
- How to Fix “Microsoft Visual C ++ 14.0 is required” Error
- Clion new method shows undefined reference to solution