Gradle project + Scala 2.11 + java8 + Flink 1.12
Error message: static methods in interface require – target: jvm-1.8
From the perspective of error reporting, it is an error reported by Scala trying to call a static method in the java interface. However, JDK1.8 is used for compiling and packaging in the idea configuration
Modifying the following idea configuration is not valid:
So think about another breakthrough and add the following configuration to the build.gradle file to solve the problem.
project.tasks.compileScala.scalaCompileOptions.additionalParameters = ["-target:jvm-1.8"] project.tasks.compileTestScala.scalaCompileOptions.additionalParameters = ["-target:jvm-1.8"]
- scalac: Token not found: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\JetBrains\IntelliJIdea2020.3\compile-server\to
- Gradle tasks disappeared after upgrading Android stuido 4.2?
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- [error record] Android App packaging error (entry name ‘assets / xxx. XML’ merged)
- Android studio compile and run report: AAPT2 error: check logs for details
- Idea about module is not backed by gradle
- Error: unable to resolve dependency for… Could not resolve project
- Installation failed with message Failed to finalize session : INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK
- Solution to the problem of Chinese garbled in gradle console in idea
- Execution failed for task ‘:app:mergeDebugResources’.
- [problem record] installed build tools revision 31.0.0 is broken during Android studio compilation
- Unity package encountered an error report about gradle build failed
- Failed to notify ProjectEvaluationListener.afterEvaluate(), but primary configuration failure takes
- Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExceptio
- Caused by: com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveBuilderException: Failed to process D:\….\0.jar
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- Add a warehouse in allprojects repositories and report an error
- Failed to execute goal
- Errorjava.lang.NullPointerException(no error message)
- Failed to find target with hash string”android-21″ in:D:\AndroidVersionSdk