SAP MM41 error: Retail materials cannot be maintained in the industry system
Trying to execute transaction code MM41/MM43, I received the following error.
Retail materials cannot be maintained in the industry system
Message no. MH194
Your system is not defined as an SAP Retail System. For this reason, you can use only industry functions for maintaining material master records, and not retail-specific maintenance functions.
Contact your system administrator.
The analysis of the reported error is as follows.
To use the Retail-transactions you need to have your system set to Retail – with all the advantages and restrictions of Retail. And: there’s no turning back to a normal system unless you reinstall it.
So, to set up Retail, go to SPRO -> Activate SAP ECC Extensions -> Choose Industry Business Function Set ISR_RETAILSYSTEM. Again: once you activate the Business Function, you CAN’T go back – unless you wipe the whole system.
Please also read the SAP Help on SAP Retail to get familiar with the solution BEFORE you activate it. I think it’s lot less trouble than reinstalling the system.
- Visual Studio 2012 error C4996: ‘scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.
- [Uniapp] Solve the error plus not defined when pushing
- Error: uncaughtexception: cannot find module ‘internal / util / types’
- How to Fix Node SASS Error in Vue + webpack project after nodejs upgrade
- No match for ‘operator =’ both ends of the equal sign do not match
- The @RestControllerAdvice annotation does not take effect in the Springboot project
- How to Fix Error return arrays must be of arraytype
- Vue Error in callback for immediate watcher “height”: “TypeError: Cannot read property ‘style’ of
- Solution: configuration of multiple front ends separated from front end and back end of nginx
- How to Solve Chrome error: ERR_CACHE_READ_FAILURE
- How to Solve ceph-deploy Error (Three Errors)
- The problem of using GB2312 encoding in .NET Core to report errors
- How to Fix Webpack run error webpack dev server
- The loop of life and death occurs when the El table component of element UI is bidirectional bound
- Mimemagic (0.3.10) Install Error and Bundler cannot continue
- Error getting authority: Error initializing authority: Could not connect: No such file or directory
- [Solved] VUE Use Filters Error: [Vue warn]: Error in render: “TypeError: Cannot read property ‘toFixed’ of undefined”
- OS.Removedirs() and shutil.Rmtree() are used to delete the folder
- C++ Error: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::out_of_range: vector Abort trap: 6
- [How to Fix]Type error: must use keyword argument for key function