SAP MM41 error: Retail materials cannot be maintained in the industry system
Trying to execute transaction code MM41/MM43, I received the following error.
Retail materials cannot be maintained in the industry system
Message no. MH194
Your system is not defined as an SAP Retail System. For this reason, you can use only industry functions for maintaining material master records, and not retail-specific maintenance functions.
Contact your system administrator.
The analysis of the reported error is as follows.
To use the Retail-transactions you need to have your system set to Retail – with all the advantages and restrictions of Retail. And: there’s no turning back to a normal system unless you reinstall it.
So, to set up Retail, go to SPRO -> Activate SAP ECC Extensions -> Choose Industry Business Function Set ISR_RETAILSYSTEM. Again: once you activate the Business Function, you CAN’T go back – unless you wipe the whole system.
Please also read the SAP Help on SAP Retail to get familiar with the solution BEFORE you activate it. I think it’s lot less trouble than reinstalling the system.
- SAP RETAIL Automatic replenishment WRP1R transaction code error: Forecast values for determining target stock do not exist –
- SAP: How to Solve error Message Number SO322
- 401 error after SAP Spartacus access token expires
- [Solved] SAP GUI Error: Error in Parser-Thread
- [Solved] SAP MDG Create View Error: unexpected error while activating search view ZMDG_XXX
- The showdialog() method in thread/threading. Timer/task reported an error: “before ole can be called, the current thread must be set to single thread unit (STA) mode.”
- Rendering Problems The following classes could not be instantiated: xml layout file could not be loaded
- Chart.js Error: “Canvas is already in use. Chart …must be destroyed before the canvas can be reused”
- [Solved] swiper Error: The requested module ‘react’ is expected to be of type CommonJS, which does not support named exports. CommonJS modules can be imported by importing the default export
- Visual Studio 2012 error C4996: ‘scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.
- How to Fix Error return arrays must be of arraytype
- Error from server (BadRequest): a container name must be specified for pod
- [Solved] removeerror: ‘requests’ is a dependency of CONDA and cannot be removed from
- [Solved] The application could not be installed: INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS
- [Solved] void value not ignored as it ought to be
- [Solved] 01654 error: the index cannot be extended through 8
- [Solved] RuntimeError: each element in list of batch should be of equal size
- How to Solve RemoveError: setuptools is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda
- Solution: from. Import ft2font importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module cannot be found