RuntimeError: stack expects each tensor to be equal size, but got [x] at entry 0 and [x] at entry 1
Problem description: When generating a dataloader, the training set can be run, but the test set has this error: RuntimeError: stack expects each tensor to be equal size, but got  at entry 0 and  at entry 1.
How to Solve: In generating the dataloader, I need to generate a dataset, so my error occurred because there is a minibatch in the dataset with a different number of data than the other minibatch, so I went into the custom dataset method to check, and through print debugging, I found that it was a problem with the dataset label.
Solution: Go into the dataset and print the output of the dataset.
- RuntimeError: stack expects each tensor to be equal size [How to Solve]
- [Solved] RuntimeError: The size of tensor a (4) must match the size of tensor b (3) at non-singleton dim
- How to Solve RuntimeError: Expected all tensors to be on the same device, but found at least two devices, cpu
- [Solved] RuntimeError (note: full exception trace is shown but execution is paused at: ＜module＞)
- [Solved] RuntimeError: function ALSQPlusBackward returned a gradient different than None at position 3, but t
- [Solved] Mindspot error: Error: runtimeerror:_kernel.cc:88 CheckParam] AddN output shape must be equal to input…
- [Solved] Pytorch Tensor to numpy error: RuntimeError: Can‘t call numpy() on Tensor that requires grad.报错
- Tensor for argument #2 ‘mat1‘ is on CPU, but expected it to be on GPU (while checking arguments for
- Normalize error: TypeError: Input tensor should be a float tensor…
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cublas runtime error : resource allocation failed at
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuda runtime error (801) : operation not supported at
- [Solved] pytorch loss.backward() Error: RuntimeError: Function AddBackward0 returned an invalid gradient at index 1…
- [Solved] bushi RuntimeError: version_ ＜= kMaxSupportedFileFormatVersion INTERNAL ASSERT FAILED at /pytorch/caffe2/s
- Pytorch ValueError: Expected more than 1 value per channel when training, got input size [1, 768
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cuda runtime error (100) : no CUDA-capable device is detected at
- Jupyter notebook Failed to Switch to the Virual Environment: DLL load failed python.exe could not find the entry
- [Solved] RuntimeError: cublas runtime error : unknown error at C:/w/b/win…cu:225
- [Solved] Pytorch Error: RuntimeError: expected scalar type Double but found Float
- [Solved] Pytorch Error: RuntimeError: Error(s) in loading state_dict for Network: size mismatch