~/opencv_contrib/modules/xfeatures2d/src/boostdesc.cpp:673:20: fatal error: boostdesc_bgm.i: No such file or directory
Check the /home/pi/Downloads/opencv-3.4.0/build/CMakeDownloadLog.txt log file, search for boostdesc_bgm.i keyword in the log file CMakeDownloadLog.txt, and find that the download of this file has failed.
A total of 11 files were found to be missing as follows:
Download and upzip. put them in the path of
/home/pi/Downloads/opencv_contrib3.4.0/modules/xfeatures2d/src/ is OK.
make clean make
- [Solved] Cv2.imshow Error: window.cpp:1274: error: (-2:Unspecified error) The function is not implemented.
- [Solved] cv2.error: (-215:Assertion failed) encoder-＞isFormatSupported(CV_8U) in function ‘imwrite_‘
- Opencv Python realizes the paint filling function in PS, one click filling color and the possible reasons for opencv’s frequent errors
- [Solved] opencv-python: recipe for target ‘modules/python3/CMakeFiles/opencv_python3.dir/all‘ failed
- error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat
- How to Solve Opencv Reads Video Error: cv2.error
- [Solved] Django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: SQLite 3.9.0 or later is required (found 3.7.17).
- How to Fix Errors encountered in executing Python scripts with command line parameters
- [Solved] AttributeError: ‘Manager‘ object has no attribute ‘get_by_natural_key‘
- Python synthesizes multiple pictures into one video
- [Solved] ValueError: Connection error, and we cannot find the requested files in the cached path…
- Pytorch ValueError: Expected more than 1 value per channel when training, got input size [1, 768
- Python IndexError: too many indices for array: array is 1-dimensional, but 2 were i..
- Error in installing Python 3.6.8 for MacBook pyenv [Solved]
- Ctypes DLL Error: FileNotFoundError: Could not find module ‘***_dll.dll‘ (or one of its dependencies).
- [Solved] NPM install Error: check python checking for Python executable python2 in the PATH
- Full explanation of SYS module of Python
- TensorFlow Install Error: Could not load dynamic library ‘*****.dll‘； dlerror: ********.dll not found
- Python: How to Delete Empty Files or Folders in the Directory
- [Solved] Mujoco Error: Missing path to your environment variable.