recently encountered an error using python to unzip rar.
installation is the rarfile package, but the implementation of decompression error, the Internet to find a lot of methods have not solved.
import rarfile path1 = "E://test.rar" with rarfile.RarFile(path1) as rf: rf.extractall()
currently the main online solutions are as follows:
1. Put winrar. Exe under python project venv – scripts. 2. Install unrar on Windows and configure environment variables.
I tried the first method and found that it did not solve the problem, and I did not try the second method because I could not find a suitable installation package.
considering that winrar program is installed on the machine, so inspired by the second method, configure winrar path in the system environment variable, and then restarts pycharm, and the problem is found to be perfectly solved.
- npm install Error: stack Error: Can’t find Python executable “python”
- Linux Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize Unable to get the locale encoding
- The PIP installation package was successful but the import failed
- Change the Python installation path in Pycharm
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘tensorflow.python’ And the pits encountered after installation
- An introduction to sys modules in Python and how packages are imported and used
- Python error: ‘int’ object is not callable
- How to Fix Errors encountered in executing Python scripts with command line parameters
- Error in sitecustomize set PYTHONVERBOSE for traceback KeyError: ‘PYTHONPATH’
- error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat
- ImportError: libcublas.so.9.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Python 3 uses the relative path import module
- Python recursively traverses all files in the directory to find the specified file
- Full explanation of SYS module of Python
- VBoxManage error: VT-x is not available (VERR_VMX_NO_VMX)
- Docker run xxx,E Time Elapsed: 0:00:00.000180
- Python3 Error: Cannot uninstall ‘numpy’. It is a distutils installed project and thus we cannot accurate
- [Python] error in installing jupyter: defaulting to user installation because normal Requirement already satisfied
- Python FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘objects/epsilon.pkl
- Python automatically generates the requirements file for the current project