Anaconda has been configured several times before, and there are similar problems: record it here for later viewing.
from PyQt5 import QtCore ImportError: DLL load failed: the specified module cannot be found.
Traceback (most recent call last): File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main "__main__", mod_spec) File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code exec(code, run_globals) File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\PyQt5\uic\pyuic.py", line 26, in <module> from PyQt5 import QtCore ImportError: DLL load failed: the specified module cannot be found.
The configuration is as follows:
The problem is that the module cannot be found, but pyqt itself can run. Then I looked at the installed library and found that pyqt is 5.92, not pyqt5. That’s why.
Uninstall pyqt first:
Or use PIP uninstall pyqt;
Then install pyqt5. Use pip to install here. Pycharm’s installation tool is not found.
pip install PyQt5
Run again, OK!
- [Solved] Ubuntu18.04 Install pyqt5 error: Command “python setup.py egg_info“ failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-92
- [Solved] supervisor Error: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/py2_warn.py:22: UserWarning: Setuptools will stop working on Python 2
- Pychar can’t connect to Python console, but it can run. Py file, and Anaconda’s command line can run Python command
- Chromdriver Install error: File “C:\python37\lib\site-packages\selenium\webdriver\common\service.py”, line 76, in start stdin=PIPE) File…
- Python Fatal error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec
- Command “/usr/bin/python -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize；__file__=‘/tmp/pip-cus9V0-build/setup.py
- How to Solve pyqt5 imports module Error
- Opencv-python Install is Stuck Error: running setup.py bdist_wheel for opencv-python
- Linux Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize Unable to get the locale encoding
- [Solved] PyQt: RuntimeError: wrapped C/C++ object has been deleted & has no attribute of flush in python
- [Solved] Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1
- Python installs virtualenv through PIP and always reports an error: response.py“, line 438, in _error_catcher yield
- Pip3 install Mysqlclient Error: Command “python setup.py egg_info“ failed with error
- [Solved] command “python setup.py egg_info“ failed with error code 1
- [Solved] Pycharm Use pip Error: Script file ‘D:\Anaconda3\envs\pytorch\Scripts\pip-script.py‘ is not present
- [Solved] Python setup.py install Error: error: identifier “AT_CHECK“ is undefined
- Xadmin Install Error: Command “python setup.py egg_info“ failed with error code 1 in C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppDat
- [Solved] Run sudo python setup.py install Error: error: error in setup.cfg: command ‘build‘ has no such option ‘i18
- [Solved] Python Read bam File Error: &&OSError: no BGZF EOF marker； file may be truncated
- Python openpyxl excel open zipfile error resolution: zipfile.BadZipFile: File is not a zip file