ORA-27154: post/wait create failed
This error is due to the failure of obtaining the OS semaphore (semaphore can be understood as memory lock) during the startup process, and the process needs to obtain the semaphore before requesting memory for use.
Generally, the processes parameter in oracle is set to processes*2+15 during installation is safer.
Usually the error ORA-27154: post/wait create failed is accompanied by the following errors.
ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:semget failed with status: 28
ORA-27301: OS failure message: No space left on device
ORA-27302: failure occurred at: sskgpcreates
These errors are caused by the fact that the processed is too large and the amount of signals to be acquired is not enough.
Check the current settings
[[email protected] oracle]$ cat /proc/sys/kernel/sem
250 32000 100 128
The 4 data items correspond to SEMMSL SEMMNS SEMOPM SEMMNI
Instead of explaining the meaning of the data, let's just talk about the modification.
Change the value of sem to: 5010 641280 5010 128
For automatic application at boot time, add to /etc/sysctl.conf:
kernel.sem =5010 641280 5010 128
- [Solved] MySQL connection error: communications link failure
- MySQL Error: [ERROR] [FATAL] InnoDB: Table flags are 0 in the data dictionary but the flags in file
- [Solved] ORA-00020: maximum number of processes (150) exceeded
- MySql Warning: The server quit without updating PID file error
- Solve MySQL table can not query, modify, delete and other operations and appear stuck
- [Solved] C# connecting to MySQL database reports an error
- [Solved] Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-01019
- [Solved] mariadb Startup Error: Job for mariadb.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
- MYSQL8 Startup Error: mysqld_safe error: log-error set to ‘/var/log/mariadb/mariadb.log‘
- [Solved] ERROR: child process failed, exited with error number 14 (error number 1, error number 100)
- Dbeaver Import SQL File Error: Error executing process Process failed (exit code = 1). See error log. Process failed (exit code = 1). See error log.
- [Solved] mysqldump: Error: ‘Access denied; you need (at least one of) the PROCESS privilege(s) for this opera
- General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away [How to Solve]
- PhpllyAdminSqlParser\Exceptions\LoaderException:Specifed context xampp phpadmin & MySQL Error
- The attributes of Oracle batch modification sequence (such as cache)_size, increment_(by et al.)
- Error creating foreign key in MySQL: 1215 cannot add the foreign key constraint
- [Solved] MySQL5.6.44 [Err] 1067 – Invalid default value for create_date settlement programme
- Zabbix import MySQL database error ERROR 1046 (3D000) at line 1: No database selected
- Kettle stores data report ora-00600 to Oracle: internal error parameters [KQD object $], [u], , , [CS],