The specific error reports are as follows:
NPM version downgrade (npm7.X version is more stringent than npm6.X)
npm i --legacy-peer-deps
Then directly install and run the project
- [Solved] npm Error: Error: Cannot find module ‘postcss-loader‘
- NPM Install Error: npm ERR! ERESOLVE unable to resolve dependency tree
- [Solved] npm install [email protected]~1.32 sass-loader deepmerge -D Install Error
- [Solved] OpenCV error: #error “This header with legacy C API declarations has been removed from OpenCV.
- [Solved] Unity Package Error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
- [Solved] Tensorflow Error: Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime.
- MAC: Failed building wheel for lxml [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Wepy build watch Error: ERR! Parse WePY config failed. Are you trying to use
- [Solved] Executing npm install error: npm ERR! code EINTEGRITY
- [Solved] allure Error: unrecognized arguments: — alluredir — clean alluredir
- [Solved] Android Studio Compile Error: Could not determine java version from ‘11.0.8‘.
- R language: How to Solve DMwR Install Error
- error: resource android:attr/lStar not found [Pefect Solution]
- Mavenzai install Error: There are test failures
- [Solved] Unity Error: ‘BuildPipeline‘ does not contain a definition for ‘GetBuildTargetName‘
- How to Solve ImportError: cannot import name gof
- UE4 Package Pico Project Error: error: ‘Resource‘ is a private member of ‘FOpenGLTextureBase‘
- [Solved] Maven Error: The packaging for this project did not assign a file to the build artifact
- How to Fix “Microsoft Visual C ++ 14.0 is required” Error
- How to Fix NSS error 12190 in curl accessing to HTTPS