recently encountered this problem “NameError: name ‘FreqDist’ is not defined” while learning python natural language to work with the book. The solution is as follows:
from NLTK import * or from nltk.book import * .
operating results will return to normal: span> strong> p>
- Mac running nltk.download () prompt certificate verity failed
- [How to Fix] NameError: name ‘requests‘ is not defined & NameError: name ‘request‘ is not defined
- Python error: resource u’tokenizers / Punkt/ english.pickle ‘ not found.
- Removing stop words —— Python Data Science CookBook
- [HTML] Python extracts HTML text to TXT
- Common problems of Aidl cross process communication
- python3 Error in sitecustomize; set PYTHONVERBOSE for traceback: NameError: name ‘modules_list’ …
- Install in Python 3. X web.py
- Ror deployed to heroku has application error and code = H10 desc = “app crashed” problems
- Parsing the difference between “R” and “RB” patterns of text files (Python)
- One of the ways to solve the problem of internal server error in flash learning
- django.db.utils .IntegrityError: NOT NULL constraint failed: blog_ blog.author_ ID error resolution
- Finished with error: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1
- download (‘point’) False
- Efficient palm line segmentation using u-net context fusion module
- Error creating Django application: error on Python side.Exit code:1.
- Determining IP information for eth0… failed; no link present. Check cable?
- Error c3861: identifier not found | identifier not found
- Global variable error: unboundlocalerror: local variable ‘l’ referenced before assignment