Usually this error is a signature error
This figure is the case given by wechat. The signature is MD5. Note that there is no colon here. Check whether there is more colon
Then I fill in:
It’s easy to make mistakes here. I write it down here. I hope it can help you!
As for signature acquisition: Click gradle on the far right of Android studio, select singreport, double-click, and you can see it in build,
By the way, if you want to build Signature files are configured under gradle (APP)
- [Solved] Flutter package flutter build apk Error: permission-handle
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent version, or set ANDROID_DAILY_OVERRIDE environment
- [Solved] Project Upgrade Gradle error (Bugly is integrated)
- Flutter Package error: keyboard_visibility:verifyReleaseResources
- [Solved] Unity Package Error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
- jitpack.io ERROR: No build artifacts found [How to Solve]
- [Solved] UE4 Android Package Error: failed for task :permission_library:compileDebugJavaWithJavac
- Android studio Error:Execution failed for task ‘: app:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug ‘
- Failed to find Build Tools revision 30.0.3 [How to Solve]
- Android Studio Error: String index out of range 0 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted
- Android Error: META-INF/DEPENDENCIES [How to Solve]
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- Kotlin gets the ID automatically error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Unity package Error: CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
- flutter doctor –android-licenses error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: ERROR: Cause: executing external native build for cmake
- Flutter android studio runs gradle build error: Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration’:classpath’.
- error: resource android:attr/lStar not found [How to Solve]
- Remember an android app startup error Error running: Default Activity not found