error: resource android:attr/lStar not found…….
After searching for a long time, there is nothing related to LSTAR under my attr directory. The project has not added LSTAR related fields from the beginning to the end, but the project inexplicably reported this error, that is, it can’t run. It can run in the first minute. Suddenly it can’t run. Do you say it’s annoying or not
To get down to business, the reason is that Android. Core: core KTX: + is referenced in the third-party library, and then the system automatically updates to version 1.6.0, resulting in an error: resource Android: attr/LSTAR not found. Change the version to Android. Core: core KTX: 1.6.0, synchronize and compile it.
- error: resource android:attr/lStar not found [Pefect Solution]
- Flutter Package error: keyboard_visibility:verifyReleaseResources
- Android uses the Android iconics font library error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Flutter – AAPT: error: resource android:attr/dialogCornerRadius not found.
- The SDK of Android webrtc compiled with Ninja – C out / release command reported an error, and the Android NDK processing method could not be found
- Android Error: Found item attr/tabtextsize more than one time
- [Solved] The type or namespace name ‘Service’ does not exist Error
- Remember an android app startup error Error running: Default Activity not found
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: ERROR: Cause: executing external native build for cmake
- [Solved] Error C1189: #error: Please use the /MD switch for _AFXDLL builds
- Qt5core.pdb is not loaded [How to Solve]
- Flutter android studio runs gradle build error: Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration’:classpath’.
- Android integration of iFLYTEK’s speech recognition (voice dictation) error message “Failed to create the object, please confirm that libmsc.so is placed correctly, and createUtility is called to initialize”
- Runtime error prompt in Android Studio: arrayadapter requires the resource ID to be a textview problem
- Error lnk2038: detected “_ ITERATOR_ DEBUG_ Mismatched ‘level’ value of ‘0’
- Apktool back compilation error [How to Solve]
- Centos pip install uwsgi error: “fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory”
- [Solved] C++ Compile: error LNK2019: unresolved external “XX“
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent version, or set ANDROID_DAILY_OVERRIDE environment
- React-native Error: Make sure you have the Android development environment set up [Solved]