(EasyConnect:67186): Pango-ERROR **: 10:01:20.576: Harfbuzz version too old (1.3.1)
Error reason: the version of the dependent package is higher than that required by easyconnect due to the local system update.
Solution: download the low version dependency package and rebuild an easyconnect operation dependency environment
It is decompression rather than installation. If the installation will overwrite the original high-level dependent library, the system will have unknown errors, and the system will not start seriously.
Execute the dpkg unzip command to unzip the library and put it into the installation directory of easyconnect (/usr/share/sangfor/easyconnect),
sudo dpkg -X libpango-1.0-0_ 1.42. 4-7_ amd64. deb /usr/share/sangfor/EasyConnect
sudo dpkg -X libpangoft2-1.0-0_ 1.42. 4-7_ amd64. deb /usr/share/sangfor/EasyConnect
sudo dpkg -X libpangocairo-1.0-0_ 1.42. 4-7_ amd64. deb /usr/share/sangfor/EasyConnect
Then mv the library files in the /usr/share/sangfor/EasyConnect/usr/lib/x86_64- linux- gnu directory with the link directly to the directory /usr/share/sangfor/EasyConnect/, and then start EasyConnect Normal start.
- Ubuntu sub process/usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1) solution
- How to Fix Linux sub process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
- [Solved] Linux program error: dpkg is interrupted. You must manually run ‘sudo dpkg — configure – a’
- Ubuntu found an error during apt operation [How to Solve]
- Error while loading shared libraries [How to Solve]
- LINUX unzip Error: checkdir error: cannot create person, No space left on device
- [Ubuntu] How to Solve dpkg Error: dpkg: error: failed to open package info file ‘/usr/local/var/lib/dpkg/status’ for reading: No such file or directory
- Error while loading error while loading shared libraries [How to Solve]
- Fastplanner compilation error: Could not find a package configuration file provided by “cmake_modules”
- How to Use Apt get Command Under Mac OSX
- How to Uncompress 7z files on Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora
- Linux Ubuntu ImportError: Libtk8.5.so: cannot open shared object file:No such file Install tkinter Library
- Linux Install Docker Error: Failed to restart docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
- Linux accesses the shared directory of windows, pysmb (parameter remote)_Name (defined)
- Ubuntu Server: How to Install Chrome
- subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
- [Solved] error: RPC failed; curl 56 GnuTLS recv error (-110): The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
- [Solved] docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380
- Prompt “entering emergency mode. Exit the shell to continue” if the Linux operating system does not start normally
- Linux Execution Error “service mysqld start“error while loading shared libraries: libaio.so.1“