As you can see, I just want to print something, and iostream is added, but that means I cout can’t use it.
hold If StdAfx. H is placed at the front of the whole file, no error will be reported
In fact, if other header files are mentioned to the front, an error will be reported – this may be the provision of VS2010, StdAfx. H must be first.
Even if you comment it out All include in StdAfx. H are commented out. Whether the compilation passes or not.
- error C2065: ‘cout’ : undeclared identifier
- Error C2065 ‘cout’: undeclared identifier
- Error c2065: ‘new’: undeclared identifier, mainly because it is a. C file
- error C2065: ‘_beginthread‘ : undeclared identifier
- error C2065: “_ LPW “: undeclared identifier
- To solve the error of T2a w2a a2w, error c2065:_ LPW “: undeclared identifier
- Undeclared identifier CV in opencv4.2.0_ WINDOW_ AUTOSIZE
- “Undeclared identifier” still reported in declaration header file
- IOS reverse error: use of undeclared identifier ‘mshookivar’
- Error in the latest version of ffmpeg: ‘codec’_ FLAG_ GLOBAL_ Header ‘undeclared identifier solution
- Format control of cout cout.width () and cout.fill ()
- winnt.h C2146 error C2146: syntax error : missing ‘;’ before identifier ‘PVOID64’
- C language string processing error warning, c4996, sprintf, predicted, c4996, strcpy, c4996, strcat
- error: ‘CLOCK_MONOTONIC‘ undeclared (first use in this function)
- Successfully resolved error c3861: ‘printf’: identifier not found
- Error c2061: syntax error: identifier ‘this_ FILE’
- Error c3861: “strcasecmp”: identifier not found
- C++：error C2228: left of ‘.str’ must have class/struct/union
- Fatal error C1853 error occurs when there are mixed .c files in the VS project
- error C2146: syntax error : missing ‘;’ before identifier ‘fd’