on MAC when conda create –name tensorflow1.4python3.6 python=3.6, the following problem
XXX ~ % conda create –name tensorflow1.4python3.6
collection package metadata (current_repodata.json): failed
CondaHTTPError: HTTP 000 CONNECTION FAILED for url https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/main/osx-64/current_repodata.json
An HTTP error occurred when trying to retrieve this URL.
HTTP errors are often intermittent, and a simple retry will get you on your way.
If your current network has https://www.anaconda.com blocked, please file
a support request with your network engineering team.
download failed because of an incorrect channel selection, which slowed access to anaconda’s url.
can view all optional channels, command: conda config –show-sources, the following prompt
> /Users/xx/.condarc <
- https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/anaconda/cloud/ms Ys2 /
as you can see, there are three channels here, maybe one of them was wrong.
delete all other channels, keep the first channel
(1) open the.condarc file, command: open.condarc
change this to
- https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/anaconda/pkgs/free/ show_channel_urls: True save file
- Condahttpererror: http 000 connection failed for URL problem in CONDA installation package
- Condahttperror:HTTP000 Connection Failed for URL https://repo.anaconda.com/pkgs/main/win-6
- Error condahtterror: http 000 connection failed
- CONDA HTTP error is prompted when Anaconda prompt is installed and updated
- Browser prompt: Source mapping error: request failed with status 404 Source URL: http://xxx.js Source mapping URL: jquery.min.map
- Girl: RPC failed; HTTP 411 curl 22 the requested URL returned error: 411 length required:
- urlopen error unknown url type:httpë/HTTP Error 400:Bad Request
- Error: RPC failed; HTTP 504 curl 22 the requested URL returned error: 504 gateway time out
- conda install failed: conda.core.subdir_ data.Response304ContentUnchanged Python cannot be installed
- CONDA install torch error
- CONDA creating virtual environment and common CONDA commands
- RemoveError: ‘setuptools’ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda’s operatin
- CONDA failed to create environment (collecting package metadata（repodata.json): failed)
- Solve CONDA’s “solving environment: failed” problem
- RemoveError: ‘requests‘ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda‘s operating env
- Removeerror: ‘requests’ is a dependency of CONDA and cannot be removed from CONDA’s o
- Error in downloading update creation environment of CONDA: collecting package metadata (current_ repodata.json): failed
- RemoveError: ‘requests’ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda’s operating enviro
- HTTP error 404.8 – not found, the request filtering module is configured to reject the path in the URL containing the hiddensegment section
- raise HTTPError(req.full_url, code, msg, hdrs, fp)urllib.error.HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found