When using XP, the following errors often occur during Arduino compilation:
collect2.exe: error: ld Return5 exit status
ror failing for board Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila
:>piling for board Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila
: Compiling for board Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila Do a batch of your own, rerun the faulty link section on the command line, will pop up a window, is the “memory cannot be read” error. Then he quit.
Here I’m using Arduino Ide1.6.5
After the error code tracking, the problem is not Arduino, but Windows XP NTDLL.DLL module, Arduino link program LD. Exe calls the function of NTDLL.DLL module error, when it returns (RET), into the area of no permission, only repair NTDLL.DLL can solve the above problem. This error can occur on Windows XP and Windows 7, but the forum says it won’t occur on Windows 10. There are a lot of solutions in foreign forums that use a lower version of Arduino’s LD. Exe instead. Maybe the lower version of LD. Exe doesn’t call NTDLL.DLL, but some are not very useful either.
Rename ld.exe (e.g. old-ld. exe) under C:\Programs\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr\avr\bin in IDE1.6.1, 1.6.2 or 1.6.3.
Copy LD. Exe from the lower version IDE 1.0.6 to the current version. (I’m looking for version 1.0.0, also can) to replace
reference: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?Topic = 316146.0.
ld exe download link:
through observation, although links appear a mistake, but, in the target directory, has created the elf file, but have not hex file, is the link, appeared in the generated after the elf file called NTDLL. DLL errors, suspended below for the elf generated hex file work.
After analyzing the correct link process, using AVR-objcopy, using batch processing to complete the generation of ELF file to HEX file.
create an elf2hex.bat file and write the following to the elf2hext.bat file.
“D:\ Arduino-1.6.11 \hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-objcopy” -o ihex-j. EEPROM –set-section-flags=.EEPROM =alloc,load –no-change-warnings — change-section-lma.EEPROM =0 “D:\ Arduino_Hex/ Pelican.ino.eep” “D:\ Arduino_Hex/ Pelican.ino.eep”
Replace the Pelican filename according to your application, where d:\Arduino_Hex is the target directory for the compilation of Arduino and is created by yourself .
(1). Collect2.exe: error: LD returned 5 exit status.
(1). Out of the race. But the ELF file has been generated.
(2). Run the elf2hex.bat file and the hex file will appear in the target.
- Arduino reports an error when writing a custom library file to solve the problem of not name of type, not declared in this scope
- Arduino Xiaobai beginner error: warning: espcomm_sync failed error: espcomm_open failed error: espcomm_upload_mem fa
- Arduino ide 1.6.9 problems encountered error:’TKD2′ was not declared in this scope
- Error 9 at 1 depth lookup:certificate is Not yet valid error
- Mobile app development: installation and configuration of react native
- failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.2 Install Build Tools 23.0.2 and sync project
- Solution to burning problem of esp8266 module based on Arduino_ open failed error: espcomm_ upload_ mem failed
- The solution of using OpenGL’s Glu Library in qt5.2 under win7
- Error reported by ISE simulator: ERROR:Simulator : 861 – failed to link the design solution
- Solution for Error Code: s1023 when installing DirectX SDK
- (Virtual machine monitor failed and Virtual ethernet failed)
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- MSP-EXP430F5529LP: Error initializing emulator: No USB FET was found
- emulator: ERROR: x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration! Abnormal problem solved
- [Python error] using PIP / easy under Windows_ Fail error in launcher: unable to create process using
- How To Fix Windows Java Error 1723
- LIBGL error: no matching fbconfigs or visual s found
- Install python’s C extension compilation environment under windows (solve “error: command’cl.exe’ failed: No such file or directory”)
- (64 bit) OpenGL configuration + vs2017 + glew + glfw