A NoClassDefFoundError is an Error, while a ClassNotFoundException is an exception. In Java, an Error and an exception are handled differently. You can recover from an exception but you shouldn’t try to recover from an Error.
Java supports dynamically loading classes using the Class.forName method. Passing the Class name of any Class as an argument to the method will cause the Class to be loaded into the JVM memory. If the Class is not found in the classpath, then a ClassNotFoundException is thrown at runtime.
Solving this problem requires ensuring that the required class, along with its dependent packages, exists in the classpath. A common problem is that the class name is misspelled.
Another cause of ClassNotFoundException is that when a class has already been loaded into memory by one class loader, another class loader tries to dynamically load the class from the same package. This can be avoided by controlling the dynamic classloading process.
If the JVM or ClassLoader instance tries to load a class (either through normal method calls, or by using new to create a new object), the class definition is not found. The class you are looking for exists at compile time but cannot be found at run time.
The problem may be caused by missing classes during the packaging process, or by corrupted or tampered JAR packages.
The solution to this problem is to look for classes that are in the classpath at development time but not at run time.
- The difference between classnotfoundexception and NoClassDefFoundError
- Differences between Java stack overflow ror and outofmemoryerror
- [error] error handling of IntelliJ idea
- Spring boot prompt could not resolve placeholder in string value
- Summary of common runtimeException exceptions
- A series of problems caused by the option allow output folders for source folders
- Error: Cannot find module ‘process-nextick-args’
- Request cannot get static resource
- appear java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError A kind of reason and solution of the mistake
- Error: Could not find or load main class ***
- Mybatis uses step-by-step lazy loading to cause abnormal JSON conversion. The interface 500 reports an error
- Android appears java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError A solution to the error
- Tensorflow import error: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- Error: listen EADDRINUSE :::3000
- WebHost failed to process a request.Memory gates checking failed because the free memory (140656640 …
- tensorflow import error: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found (DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found)
- Analysis of “RSL error 1 of 1”
- Solution in idea java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : org.springframework.web . context.ContextLoaderListener
- Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.alibaba.nacos.api.naming.NamingMaintainService
- Hot Swap failed:add method not implemented