There is a problem when adding, deleting, modifying and querying the interface of a table, as shown in figure
Error codes are as follows:
Cause: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DESCRIBE , CREATE_TIME, CREATED, UPDATE_TIME, UPDATED from renew_rul' at line 3 ; bad SQL grammar ; nested exception is java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DESCRIBE , CREATE_TIME, CREATED, UPDATE_TIME, UPDATED from renew_rul' at line 3
Prompt me that my SQL syntax is abnormal. I have searched the Internet for a long time, but I haven’t found a similar problem. I specially record it,
The database used is MySQL and the database graphical interface Navicat.
The reason for the problem is that description is a keyword, which needs further processing in mybatis, but it’s strange that status should also be a keyword. Why doesn’t it report an error?
Solution: change the description field to des so that it can be compiled.
- ### The error may involve defaultParameterMap ### The error occurred while setting parameters
- Solve MySQL error 1064 (42000)
- Mybatis automatically generated SQL error
- An error occurred when MySQL backup with mysqldump instruction in MacOS system
- You have an error in your SQL syntax； check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version
- Error 1064 in MySQL password change
- After installing MySQL again under Linux, the solution of ‘MySQL module failed to start’ appears
- Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving
- How to view the version of MySQL database
- What is the schema in the database?
- Navicat premium essentials for Mac database settings
- An error 1064 is reported when pymysql accesses the image
- MySQL startup problem (ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user’ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO))
- Navicat import local SQL file error “[MSG] finished – unsuccessfully | [err] 1046 – no database selected”
- MySQL modify character set
- MySQL error code ‘1064’ troubleshooting process
- An error occurred when opensips started the service“ ERROR:core :db_ check_ table_ Version: invalid version 7 for Table dialog found “
- node.js Server MySQL database connection timeout (error: connect etimeout)
- ERROR 2005 (HY000): Unknown MySQL server host
- An error keyerror255 was reported when pymysql connect to MySQL