Check Android/APP/build Compile sdkversion version number in gradle document
Android API version under Android SDK in Android studio
The two should be consistent
- [Solved] Unity Package Error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent version, or set ANDROID_DAILY_OVERRIDE environment
- [Solved] UE4 Android Package Error: failed for task :permission_library:compileDebugJavaWithJavac
- Failed to find Build Tools revision 30.0.3 [How to Solve]
- jitpack.io ERROR: No build artifacts found [How to Solve]
- Flutter Package error: keyboard_visibility:verifyReleaseResources
- Android Studio Error: String index out of range 0 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: ERROR: Cause: executing external native build for cmake
- [Solved] Project Upgrade Gradle error (Bugly is integrated)
- error: resource android:attr/lStar not found [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not been accepted
- Kotlin gets the ID automatically error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.15.
- How to Solve Android wechat payment Error: error_code = -1
- How to Solve Project Upgrade to flutter2.5.0 Error
- Android Error:Internal error:org.gradle.tooling.BuildException: Could not execute build…
- Flutter android studio runs gradle build error: Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration’:classpath’.
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- error: resource android:attr/lStar not found [Pefect Solution]
- [Solved] Android Studio Compile Error: Invalid main APK outputs : EarlySyncBuildOutput