First let me make complaints about it.
scanf_s. You really wasted a lot of my time
At first I was going to use scanf_S when inputting floating-point data and character data, the system always reports an error, that is, there is no error in the generation solution, but debugging is not good, eh, it is not good.
That’s it. I didn’t know at first. I thought it was a floating point problem. As a result, I haven’t worked it out for a long time,
Later, by chance, I found that it was actually the problem of character data. When I was using scanf_s, the length of character data should be specified, otherwise an error will be reported, but scanf is not used. In other words, the eighth line should be changed in this way
scanf_s("%f%c%f", &a, &op,1, &b);
The specified character length is one.
I’ll check the information and update it.
- Vue error in render: “typeerror: cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined”
- [Solved] hello.s:15 Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character valued 0x8
- Solution for Visual Studio 2012 compilation error [error C4996:’scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.]
- Visual Studio 2012 error C4996: ‘scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.
- [Solved] ValueError: the indices for endog and exog are not aligned
- [Solved] Data Set reproduct loam_velodyne Fully error: [multiscanregistration-1]
- C Language error: two or more data types in declaration specifiers
- [Solved] ngrok 1.7 Build Error: remote error: tls: bad certificate
- [Solved] Error reading comm device when writing serial communication with MSComm control
- Error generic_INTERNAL_Error (65536) processing [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ERROR 1819 (HY000): Your password does not satisfy the current policy requirements
- Common problems and solutions for CheckStyle errors
- El-cascader error: Cannot read property’level’ of null
- Browser error: Lazy require of app.binding did not set the binding field
- [Solved] Mac Cmake Complie openmp Error: fatal error: ‘omp.h‘ file not found
- Hive Error: Error: GC overhead limit exceeded
- [Solved] Docker Error: SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character ‘\xe5‘ in file xxx
- [Solved] Runtimeerror: CUDA error: device side assert triggered
- Encapsulation SDK Call Error: runtime error [How to Solve]
- CCS Error: gmake: Target ‘all‘ not remade because of errors.