This error is reported after upgrading androidsudio4.2.2, my Mac is OK, and my colleagues report this error
after my colleagues demote androidsudio4.1.3, it may be because the imported project is old, and the gradle version is too old and does not match the new version. Other posts say that it is the problem of NDK path, and the gradle version does not match NDK, which may be quite big
- How to Fix Android Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- Android studio error Error:Could not Determine java version from ‘9.0.4’
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Import Android project Error:Internal error : org.gradle.tooling .BuildException: Could not execute build…
- Project with path ‘XXXX’ could not be found
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- ERROR Unsupported method AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- Caused by: com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveBuilderException: Failed to process D:\….\0.jar
- Could not install Gradle distribution
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Failed to find target with hash string”android-21″ in:D:\AndroidVersionSdk
- Gradle tasks disappeared after upgrading Android stuido 4.2?
- ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- Error:Failed to notify project evaluation listener.
- Configuring common environment variables in Windows
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- Idea about module is not backed by gradle
- [error] attributeerror: module ‘SIP’ has no attribute ‘setapi‘
- The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.16
- Attributeerror: object has no attribute