_ Asserte ((unsigned) (c + 1) & lt; = 256);
when using VS2010 to write a program, it is a very simple program, but when inputting Chinese characters, the following error prompt appears.
at the beginning, I was obsessed with the “cannot find or open the pdb file” of the error prompt, but later found that it was not the problem there. I started to notice the following problems.
click Retry, and a breakpoint message will appear.
next, click interrupt, and the breakpoint information will appear.
it can be seen from the figure that this is one of the problems in isctype. C file.
the solution is to right-click on the project – properties – configuration properties – C/C + + – command line
and then enter “/ J”
in the input box on the lower right side to re-enter Chinese characters. It is found that the error has been solved.
note: for other editors, such as VS2005, 2008 and 2012, you can choose from the top of the above website. As shown in the figure below
- Solution to the flash of visual studio 2017 running program
- The use of Chinese characters in Qt and the solution to the “error C2001: newline in constant” problem
- When nodejs is installed: the error code is 2503
- Three solutions to flash back of program running result box under vs
- Error after JDK reassembly: Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- How to restrict input field to only input pure numbers in HTML
- Problem solving – vs debugging window flash solution
- Regular expressions filter special characters
- Solution of Unicode decodeerror -‘utf-8 ‘codec can’t decode byte 0xc4 in position 0 – invalid continuation byte
- Change the path in the user directory in Chinese Ubuntu to English
- Solution to command line option syntax error. Type command /? For help
- Ubuntu 16.04 install Chinese input method
- Perfect solution for IntelliJ idea error “CreateProcess error = 2, system cannot find the specified file”
- ImportError: ‘DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
- Difference between vs code user and system version
- Solve net start mysql, start MySQL service, prompt system error 5. Access denied.
- Bug: unable to download source code in idea, error cannot download sources sources not found for:XXX
- error: stray ‘\240’ in program
- Disordered code of idea properties file
- nbconvert failed: xelatex not found on PATH, if you have not installed xelatex you may need to do so