problem screenshot paste:
just sent COINS, and then made token transfer, the result is reported as follows:
Warning! Error during contract execution [Out of gas]
erc-20 Token Transfer Error (Unable to locate and Corresponding Transfer Event Logs), Check with Sender.
looks like gas is not enough, so raise the gas limit, but it will not work in the end, from the default of 21000 to 25000 and then increase to 50000. At last, gas is always consumed, the prompt fails.
possible causes and solutions:
reason: just after the coin, I tried to turn all token out.
solution: transfer less than 1% out first, and then transfer the rest, such as 1 out first. (that’s how mine works)
There seems to be another reason for the
error, but I’ve missed it, so I’ll leave it at that.
other posts on this issue were posted at the end for your reference, and some of them came up with the same solution as mine and succeeded. Then I found several tokens of ERC20. According to their records, they all transferred a small amount of tokens after issuing COINS, and then transferred the rest.
post address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?Topic = 2737894.0 p>
- Cloning failed using an SSH key for authentication
- JWT and token + redis scheme of spring security
- Vue の NPM run serve error: parsing error: unexpected token<
- Gcc compiler warning solution: “extra tokens at end of ifndef directive” Tags: GCC, warning
- Token bucket implementation with adaptive token generation rate
- CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
- Idea login git cannot login prompt 401
- syntax error near unexpected token `then’ problem solution
- Syntax error, insert “Finally” to complete TryStatem in Myeclipse in Java-
- Authentication token manipulation error appears in ubuntu18.04 password modification
- Syntax error: unexpected token in uni app project compilation
- About writing [if] and [else] statements in JSP, Syntax error on token “else”, delete this token
- [Handling Notes] Alternative reasons for Configuration system failed to initialize exception
- Solution of insufficient memory space or desktop stack in GX works2
- Parsing error: Unexpected token
- [solved] pychar starts to report internal error after updating version 2020.1
- HTTP error 405.0 – method not allowed solution for put and delete operations of rest Service on iis7.5
- JS uses the and or operator, and an error is reported: uncaught rangeerror: maximum call stack size exceeded
- Debug | AttributeError: ‘numpy.int64‘ object has no attribute ‘to_pydatetime‘
- TypeError: translate() takes exactly one argument (2 given)