problem screenshot paste:
just sent COINS, and then made token transfer, the result is reported as follows:
Warning! Error during contract execution [Out of gas]
erc-20 Token Transfer Error (Unable to locate and Corresponding Transfer Event Logs), Check with Sender.
looks like gas is not enough, so raise the gas limit, but it will not work in the end, from the default of 21000 to 25000 and then increase to 50000. At last, gas is always consumed, the prompt fails.
possible causes and solutions:
reason: just after the coin, I tried to turn all token out.
solution: transfer less than 1% out first, and then transfer the rest, such as 1 out first. (that’s how mine works)
There seems to be another reason for the
error, but I’ve missed it, so I’ll leave it at that.
other posts on this issue were posted at the end for your reference, and some of them came up with the same solution as mine and succeeded. Then I found several tokens of ERC20. According to their records, they all transferred a small amount of tokens after issuing COINS, and then transferred the rest.
post address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?Topic = 2737894.0 p>
- Error: transfer of control bypasses initialization of: variable XXX solution
- Token bucket implementation with adaptive token generation rate
- (transfer) using Wireshark package capture software to prompt the NPF driver isn’t running solution
- [Solved] Access /oauth/token in SpringCloud OAuth2 and report server_error
- About writing [if] and [else] statements in JSP, Syntax error on token “else”, delete this token
- syntax error near unexpected token `then’ problem solution
- Syntax error on token “}“, delete this token
- Syntax error on token “eat”, identifier expected after this token
- Front end project runtime prompts syntax error: typeerror: token.type.endswith is not a function solution
- Quirky error 18: transfer closed with outstanding read data rem
- Solution of xshell error report on 2021.05.03
- Fallbackfactory error report solution
- SSHD key_read error report solution
- Solution to report undefined a error when using jquery
- Solution to error report of Jackson coordinate introduced by spring
- Xftp transfer file error
- Nginx reverse proxy report 400 error solution!
- Solution of connection error report in MySQL installation
- Webpack report error: unknown option ‘- p’ solution