1. The system configuration is: windows10 + python3.6 + anaconda3 + swig4.0.2. Swig needs to add environment variables to the system environment manually.
2. According to the official readme file, execute the command [swig – C + + – Python polyiou. I], basically no problem.
3. When executing the command [Python setup. Py build]_ The error [if self. LD] appears when “ext — inplace”_ version >= ” 2.10.90″: TypeError: ‘>=’ not supported between instances of ‘NoneType’ and ‘str’】。 In the python installation path of the virtual environment, find the file of lib distutils distutils.cfg, open it and find the following content: [build] compiler = mingw32, the content of the file is correct.
4. Solution: after exploration and research, we need to configure GCC, install mingw-w64 compiler, command is [CONDA install libpython m2w64 toolchain – C msys2], and then execute the command [Python setup. Py build]_ Ext — inplace], run successfully, and you will find that the_ polyiou.cp36-win_ Amd64.pyd file.
- error: Unable to find vcvarsall.bat
- Python RarFile unpack RAR package Error Rarfile.RarCannotExec: Cannot find Working Tool
- About the solution of ERROR: Failed building wheel for dlib
- Linux Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize Unable to get the locale encoding
- How to Solve PyInstaller Package Error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘xxxx‘
- How to Fix Errors encountered in executing Python scripts with command line parameters
- Using Python error urlopen error unknown URL type: the solution of HTTPS
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….
- [Solved] Jupyter notebook: TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘io_loop’
- Python 3 uses the relative path import module
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘tensorflow.python’ And the pits encountered after installation
- The PIP installation package was successful but the import failed
- MAC OS install python3 Error: Permission denied @ dir_s_mkdir-/usr/local/Frameworks
- npm install Error: stack Error: Can’t find Python executable “python”
- Python3 Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using ‘”‘
- ImportError: libcublas.so.9.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- When sending HTTP request, python encountered: error 54, ‘connection reset by peer’ solution
- cffi Security Report “c / _cffi_backend.oc / _cffi_backend.c: 15:17: error: ffi.h: No such file or directory” Problem
- Tensorflow import Error: ImportError: libcuda.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or dire
- Python Fatal error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec