redis.exceptions.ResponseError: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled, because this instance is configured to report errors during writes if RDB snapshotting fails (stop-writes-on-bgsave-error option). Please check the Redis logs for details about the RDB error.
Cause: redis snapshot forced to close, resulting in the problem of not being able to persist
1. Avoid this problem by setting the stop-writes-on-bgsave-error value to no.
Through the redis command line directly to change.
Go to the redis command line and execute: config set stop-writes-on-bgsave-error no
2. Change the stop-writes-on-bgsave-error value to no by modifying the redis.conf configuration file (same effect as 1)
By modifying the redis.conf file modify.
Finally, remember to restart redis: /etc/init.d/redis-server restart (If restarting doesn’t work, try stopping redis first [/etc/init.d/redis-server stop] and then starting it again [/etc/init.d/redis-server start].
- Nginx Startup Error: “/var/run/nginx/nginx.pid” failed” [How to Solve]
- Job for network.service failed [How to Solve]
- Shell Script syntax error near unexpected token `done’
- How to Solve Ubuntu “Failed to fetch” Error
- Nginx error: nginx: [error] invalid PID number ““ in “/run/nginx.pid“
- Mac opens Terminal and reports an error -bash:: command not found
- [Solved] Ubuntu20.04 Error: “Failed to install the following Android SDK packages as some licences have not..“error
- Restart and stop of nginx in Linux service
- Errors encountered when configuring static ip on Ubuntu 18.04
- After Centos installation is complete, ifconfig: command not found
- Solution of device eth0 does not see to be present, delaying initialization. Error in network card under Linux
- [Solved] httpd:httpd:Could not reliably determine the server‘s fully qualif domain name,using ::1 for Se
- Error while loading shared libraries [How to Solve]
- The resolution of Ubuntu 16.04 screen can’t be modified and the solution of circulating login
- Nginx Startup Error: Job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- [How to Solve] Apache cannot be restarted with Windows Server + Open SSL
- [Solved] Login with Ubuntu graphical interface, error sorry, that didn’t work.please try again
- Docker pull Command Error response from daemon: Head https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/library/
- PM2 user defined Log, PID and other Log File Locations
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems