The project will generally start with an error reporting a certain bean loading error with the following key information.
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:Error creating bean with name ‘resUseTimeConfigController’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘resUseTimeConfigService’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCurrentlyInCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘resUseTimeConfigServiceImpl’: Bean with name ‘resUseTimeConfigServiceImpl’ has been injected into other beans [resUseTimeConfigSupport] in its raw version as part of a circular reference, but has eventually been wrapped. This means that said other beans do not use the final version of the bean. This is often the result of over-eager type matching – consider using ‘getBeanNamesOfType’ with the ‘allowEagerInit’ flag turned off, for example.
The main reason is that the two beans depend on each other, the simplest solution is to add the @Lazy annotation, and then add the annotation under the @Autowired of the two classes.
//ClassB class is dependent on ClassA @Autowired @Lazy//Annotate private ClassA classA; //ClassA class is dependent on ClassB @Autowired @Lazy//Annotate private ClassB classB;
- Spring Project Error: Error creating bean with name [How to Solve]
- Springboot integration shiro error: UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘getShiroFilterFact
- [Solved] In case of “transactionmanager” while setting bean property “transactionmanager” error
- [Solved] Spring jdbctemplate Error: ‘Java. SQL. Driver’ for property ‘driver’: no
- [Solved] Consider defining a bean of type ‘org.springframework.data.redis.core.RedisTemplate‘ in your configu
- Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sqlSessionFactory‘ while setting bean property ‘sqlSessionFactory‘
- [Solved] Springboot2.x ElasticSearch Error: availableProcessors is already set to , rejecting 
- [Solved] Rabbitmq injection failed, bean creation failed, error creating bean with name ‘rabbitconnectionfactory’‘
- [Solved]Org.springframework.beans.factory.nosuchbeandefinitionexception error reported
- Spring Aop error creating bean with name ‘org.springframework.aop.config.internalAutoProxyCreator
- [Solved] Error creating bean with name ‘org.springframework.web.servlet.handler.SimpleUrlHandlerMapping#0‘:
- Eureka Build Error: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name
- [Solved] Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘restTemplate’;
- Code case of XXL job executor
- [Solved] Spring AOP Error creating bean with name
- Error creating bean with name [How to Solve]
- Springboot controls the startup of rabbitmq through configuration files
- Initializingbean Interface & Applicationcontextaware Interface in Springboot
- [How to Solve]Repeated column in mapping for entity,should be mapped with insert=“false“ update=“false“
- Springboot uses Oracle database to report property ‘sqlsessionfactory’ or ‘sqlsessiontemplate’ are required