I started learning vue3 recently, because I have been using vue2. X before. When I write vue3, I will find that there are some differences between the two. Then I will have a variety of problems during practice. I summarize and share it with you here.
“export ‘createRouter’ was not found in ‘vue-router’
“export ‘createWebHashHistory’ was not found in ‘vue-router’
2. Error reporting causes and Solutions
If you read my last article, you should be able to see the reason for the error at a glance. This error occurs because we use the wrong
Vue router package. We have installed version 2. X. because we are developing and using vue3, we also need to install the Vue router package of vue3. We only need to uninstall the previously installed Vue router package, and then reinstall the Vue router package of vue3.
// uninstall vue2.x vue-router npm uninstall vue-router --save // install vue3 vue-router npm install vue-router@next --save
This can be solved. I hope it will help you!
- [Solved] Vscode Error: “export ‘default‘ (imported as ‘VueRouter‘) was not found in ‘vue-router‘
- Error starting vue project these dependencies were not found:create in ./src/router/modules/md.js
- Echars 5.0 Import Error: “export ‘default’ (imported as ‘echarts’) was not found in ‘echarts’
- Solution of Vue router loading components on demand
- How to Solve Koa Error: Cannot find module ‘koa-router‘
- [Solved] A needed class was not found. This could be due to an error in your runpath. Missing class: scala/co
- Mac error: SH: Vue cli service: command not found
- Cordova – CordovaError: Promise rejected with non-error: ‘ios-deploy was not found
- [Solved] FileUploadException: the request was rejected because no multipart boundary was found
- C# Error: Import “google/protobuf/timestamp.proto“ was not found or had errors. [How to Solve]
- RuntimeError: ONNX export failed: Couldn‘t export operator aten::upsample_bilinear2d
- [Solved] Instantiation of ‘sdram_model_plus‘ failed. The design unit was not found.
- The imported project “c:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props” was not found
- JSP error: The superclass “javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet” was not found on the Java Build Path
- Vue Browser Error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
- Swagger-ui.html Open Error: There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404)
- Sqoop Error: Error during export:Export job failed [How to Solve]
- Filezilla Error: You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and …
- [Solved] error: ‘CV_GRAY2BGR’ was not declared in this scope