(1) Error reporting: org.xml.sax.saxparseexception; lineNumber: 18; columnNumber: 70; schema_ reference.4: Failed to read schema document ‘ http://code.alibabatech.com/schema/dubbo/dubbo.xsd ‘
(2) Reason: Generally speaking, the XSD file is backed up in the dependent jar package, so even if the link of the XSD file fails, it can still run. If the link fails and the XSD is not found, the jar package is not imported successfully.
<!--Use the maven-war-plugin plugin to specify the third-party jar package directory at compile time and introduce--> <plugin> <artifactId>maven-war-plugin</artifactId> <version>3.2.0</version> <configuration> <webResources> <resource> <directory>your_project_path/lib</directory> <targetPath>WEB-INF/lib</targetPath> <includes> <include>**/*.jar</include> </includes> </resource> </webResources> </configuration> </plugin>
- [Javac compilation exception] javac compilation prompts that the package in jdk cannot be found error: package jdk.internal.org.objectweb.asm does not exist and error: cannot find symbol
- [Solved] Could not find resource COM / atguigu / Dao / studentdao.xm, the mapper file for storing SQL statements could not be found and an error occurred
- Error assembling War: webxml attribute is required
- Springboot Project: How to Introduces Local Jar Package
- [Solved] itextpdf Read PDF File Error: Rebuild failed: trailer not found.
- [Solved] Configuration Error: deployment source ‘xxx:war‘ is not valid
- IDEA Package Error: No valid Maven installation found.
- [How to Solve] Invalid bound statement (not found)
- [Solved] The Bean Validation API is on the classpath but no implementation could be found
- How to Solve Mybatis error: invalid bound statement (not found)
- [Solved] Artifact spbjh:war exploded: Error during artifact deployment. See server log for details.
- Error:Cannot build artifact xxx:war exploded’ because it is included into a circular dependency
- [Solved] Mybatis-Plus Error: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- Idea Error 404: The project ssmbuild is unavailable/the target resource cannot be found
- Java error: unable to find or load main class (package name in source file)
- [Solved] Kafka in Windows error：java. nio. file. Filesystemexception: this file is in use by another program and cannot be accessed by the process
- Reason: failed to determine a suitable driver class [Solved]
- [Solved] Idea Build error. The symbol — Lombok cannot be found
- The controller error: the XX method in the service cannot be found