The number of rows returned by the mybatis UPDATE statement is always 1 or useaffectedrows = true
Problem solving explanation useaffectedrows = true
solve the problem
This is because the database url connection is missing useAffectedRows=true
The problem is solved here, but I'll explain it later useAffectedRows=true.
Explain useaffectedrows = true
useAffectedRows defaults to false, and the value returned is the number of rows matched. useAffectedRows = true, the value returned is the number of rows affected.
- SQL Server Group sort de duplication row_ number() over ( PARTITION BY t1.col_ 2 ORDER BY 1 )
- Mysql + Mybatis Batch Update Datas Error: BadSqlGrammarException
- Mybatis Error: The server time zone value ‘����1532a0’ is unrecognized
- [Solved] QuestDB Exception–ERROR: Cannot insert rows out of order.
- [Solved] MYSQL 5.7 gruop by eRROR: this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
- MYSQL gruop by Error: this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
- Using Mybatis to connect to the database error: Loading class `com.mysql.jdbc.Driver‘. This is deprecated. The new driver···
- Caused by: java.sql.SQLTransientConnectionException: HikariPool-1 – Connection is not available, request timed out after 30005ms.
- [Solved] ERROR: child process failed, exited with error number 14 (error number 1, error number 100)
- MYSQL Safe Upgraded Error: You are using safe update mode and you tried to update
- Bulk Update Error: #Cause: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax； check the m
- Cannot resolve classpath entry: e://jar/mysql-connector-java-5.1.17-bin mybatis error in reverse engineering
- [MySQL] The principle of group by aggregation function and the reason for aggregation limitation SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column
- postgresql-Database query problem-ERROR: column “t.domainid“ must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be used in an a
- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01407: Unable to update (“MESIRJ”.”TMMIC01″.”RDEL”) is NULL
- Can mybatis prevent SQL injection
- [Solved] ORA-00020: maximum number of processes (150) exceeded
- [SQL ERROR] SQL Error: could not execute statement & query did not return a unique result: 2； nested excepti
- [Solved] ERROR 1055 (42000): Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregate
- [Solved] MySQL Error: “Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggre”