Errors are reported as follows:
My configuration is as follows:
Virtualbox-5.2.32 (only version 5.0-5.2 can be used)
My problem is solved as follows:
First, make sure that the installation paths of the reference tools are on Disk C
Those not in the C disk are reinstalled to the C disk, otherwise there is a high probability of error.
Then import the device package
When you drag it out and start it, you can add a device package. At this time, you can add a device package with the suffix img.
Registering an AR device
Follow the prompts on the help document to register the device.
Select all AR devices and register them.
After registration, exit and restart ENSP.
- How to Solve Huawei ensp40 Error
- Buffer I/O Error in /var/log/messages
- Run real machine Errors were encountered while preparing your device for development. Please check the Devices
- [Solved] The version of springcloud must support the current version of springboot, otherwise the startup project will report an error: error starting ApplicationContext
- [Solved] RuntimeError: Expected all tensors to be on the same device, but found at least two devices, cpu and
- Error getting authority: Error initializing authority: Could not connect: No such file or directory
- [Solved] Windows10 Start Linux Subsystem Error: WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102
- Win7 Install .NET Extracting Files: There is not enough disk space……
- [Solved] Adb Shell Monkey Warning: can‘t create log.txt， Read-only file system
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: This virtual machine appears to be in use.
- error: could not install *smartsocket* listener: Address already in use PM8:49 ADB server didn’t AC…
- How to Solve [error] malformed \uxxxx encoding Error
- [Solved] CentOS build a docker error: job for docker.service failed….
- [Solved] This usually happens because your environment has changed since running `npm install`
- How to Solve Docker failed to initialize Error
- [Solved] Android Studio Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs
- error MSB8011: Failed to register output [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Docker Error: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint
- [Solve] DAAS Pubulish Error: Failed read-only file system
- [Solved] Eureka Startup Error: Root name (‘timestamp‘) does not match expected type EurekaApplications