Use the following command on the window to start nginx and report an error
nginx: [alert] could not open error log file: CreateFile() "logs/error.log" fail ed (3: The system cannot find the path specified) 2022/04/24 20:57:16 [warn] 2880#1980: the "ssl" directive is deprecated, use the "listen ... ssl" directive instead in D:\nginx-1.18.0/conf/proxy-to-http.conf:53 2022/04/24 20:57:16 [emerg] 2880#1980: CreateFile() "D:\nginx-1.18.0/logs/access .log" failed (3: The system cannot find the path specified)
nginx -c ./conf/nginx.conf
1. First check the location where the current command is executed. If not,
delete all files under logs and then execute the above command
- Split log by date in log4j2 of spring boot
- [Solved] Log4j2 log startup error: javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException…
- ERROR StatusLogger No Log4j 2 configuration file found. Using default configuration…
- [Solved] Log Error: NAN OR INFINITY
- Frequent log swiping after Nacos client starts [How to Solve]
- log4j:WARN Error during default initialization [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Artifact spbjh:war exploded: Error during artifact deployment. See server log for details.
- How to Fix log4j2 warning: warn unable to identify org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
- How to Solve Log4j 2.5 upgrade to 2.15 error
- [Solved] Artifact AServletTestCode:war exploded: Error during artifact deployment. See server log for details
- [Solved] Tomcat Start Project Error: Artifact xxxxxx:war exploded: Error during artifact deployment. See server log
- [Solved] Resource compilation failed. Check logs for details.
- [Solved] SpringBoot+Dubbo Startup Error: Fail to start server(url: dubbo://192.168.0.9:20880/service
- [Solved] SpringBoot+Dubbo Startup Error: Fail to start server(url dubbo192.168.0.920880service
- [Solved] error:could not open…….error a fatal exception……..
- [Solved] seata Error: io.seata.rm.datasource.exec.LockConflictException: get global lock fail, xid:xxx, lockKeys:xxx
- [Solved] Could not find resource COM / atguigu / Dao / studentdao.xm, the mapper file for storing SQL statements could not be found and an error occurred
- [Solved] itextpdf Read PDF File Error: Rebuild failed: trailer not found.
- [Solved] The war package Error: The reason why the XSD file could not be found
- [Solved] Kafka in Windows error：java. nio. file. Filesystemexception: this file is in use by another program and cannot be accessed by the process