The librosa version used is 0.6.1.
According to the librosa documentation, inverse is only 0.8.1 version. Just upgrade librosa to a lower level.
pip install --upgrade librosa
- There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:590)-skipping
- Import CV2 & Numpy report red Warning and Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ERROR: Failed building wheel for opencv-python-headless
- [Solved] Odrive gui Error: Do not use the development server in a productioun and supported version of the Socket
- [Solved] Original error was: No module named ‘numpy.core._multiarray_umath‘
- [Solved] Pytorch call tensorboard error: AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow’ has no attribute ‘gfile’
- Solution for Python3.7 import gevent module error
- Mac Upgrade pip Error OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/pip-9.0.1-py2….
- [Solved] Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1
- How to Solve PIP3 error After upgrading pip3 install –upgrade pip
- How to Fix Errors encountered in executing Python scripts with command line parameters
- [Solved] Ubuntu18.04 Install pyqt5 error: Command “python setup.py egg_info“ failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-92
- [Solved] AttributeError: module ‘pandas‘ has no attribute ‘rolling_count‘
- [Solved] AttributeError: module ‘setuptools._distutils‘ has no attribute ‘version‘
- [Solved] Unable to find “…\setuptools-40.8.0-py3.7.egg\EGG-INFO“ when adding binary and data files
- Error:Could not install packages due to an OSError:[WinError 5] Access denied
- Opencv-python Install is Stuck Error: running setup.py bdist_wheel for opencv-python
- ModuleNotFoundError: no module named ‘pip‘ [How to Solve]
- [Solved] module ‘numpy.random‘ has no attribute ‘default_rng‘ gensim.model
- Python3 Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using ‘”‘