In the environment with Wamp installed locally, MySQL fails to start at startup. Check the startup failure log as follows:
2021-08-21T12:46:57.183482Z 0 [ERROR] [FATAL] InnoDB: Table flags are 0 in the data dictionary but the flags in file .\ibdata1 are 0x4800! 2021-08-21 20:46:57 0xf48 InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 3912 in file ut0ut.cc line 942 InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap. InnoDB: Submit a detailed bug report to http://bugs.mysql.com. InnoDB: If you get repeated assertion failures or crashes, even InnoDB: immediately after the mysqld startup, there may be InnoDB: corruption in the InnoDB tablespace. Please refer to InnoDB: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/forcing-innodb-recovery.html InnoDB: about forcing recovery. 12:46:57 UTC - mysqld got exception 0x80000003 ; This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly built, or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware. Attempting to collect some information that could help diagnose the problem. As this is a crash and something is definitely wrong, the information collection process might fail.
Later, after checking online, many people reported this problem after using MySQL 8 and then MySQL 5.7, and then this is the case in my local area. Later, I checked the my.ini file and found that there was a problem with the directory pointing to the configuration dataDir. Just modify it.
Then start again and report the following error:
2021-08-21T12:57:29.873841Z 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: The innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable 2021-08-21T12:57:29.874698Z 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: The innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable 2021-08-21T12:57:29.875239Z 0 [ERROR] InnoDB: Plugin initialization aborted with error Generic error 2021-08-21T12:57:30.090440Z 0 [ERROR] Plugin 'InnoDB' init function returned error. 2021-08-21T12:57:30.091251Z 0 [ERROR] Plugin 'InnoDB' registration as a STORAGE ENGINE failed. 2021-08-21T12:57:30.091811Z 0 [ERROR] Failed to initialize builtin plugins. 2021-08-21T12:57:30.092185Z 0 [ERROR] Aborting
Then delete the IB in the data directory under the MySQL installation directory according to the online method_logfile0 and IB_logfile1. If these two files cannot be deleted, find mysqld in the process list and end it.
- How to Solve MYSQL Error: Failed to start MySQL 8.0 database server
- MYSQL Enter password:ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can‘t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost:3306‘
- [ERROR] [FATAL] InnoDB: Table flags are 0 in the data dictionary but the flags in file ./ibdata
- MySql Warning: The server quit without updating PID file error
- ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/tmp/mysql.sock’
- How to Solve Mysql8 load data error
- MYSQL 5.7 Error Code: 1290. The MySQL server is running with the –secure-file-priv option so it..
- ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’
- MySql Install Error: Can‘t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/tmp/mysql.sock‘
- [Solved] ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket’/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock’ (2)
- Mysql ERROR 1067: Invalid default value for ‘date’ [How to Solve]
- MySQL character set error resolution: err=Error 3988: Conversion from collation utf8mb4_unicode_ci into utf8_general_ci impo
- Error creating foreign key in MySQL: 1215 cannot add the foreign key constraint
- Cannot resolve classpath entry: e://jar/mysql-connector-java-5.1.17-bin mybatis error in reverse engineering
- Solve ERROR 1231 (42000): Variable’time_zone’ can’t
- [Solved] There is a problem with mysql8.0 without password in Navicat connection
- How to Fix MySQL error 1005: can’t create table (errno: 150)
- Docker mysql8 modify password
- MySQL installation error: error while loading shared libraries: libaio.so .1: cannot open shared object file: No such