When starting the project today, the spring boot reported an error.
This error is reported because the mapper file has not been scanned.
Why didn’t you scan it?
- incorrect namespace method undefined: the method in mapper.xml is not defined in the Java class. The return value is incorrect: the return value of the method in the Java class is different from the return value in the XML file (resultmap or resulttype). The configuration path is incorrect: is the configuration path of the mapper file correct
The error reason of my project is the fourth: the configuration path of mapper file is incorrect
The path I configured in the project is: all XML files under the mapper folder and its subfolders.
However, my project doesn’t have a mapper folder at all
Just looking at this folder, I don’t know whether it is a primary directory or a hierarchical directory.
When I created a new folder, I entered it in one breath
Although the name of the folder is written correctly, the name of the folder is mapper.subnet
In this case, there is no mapper folder at all, so it will not be able to match.
- How to Solve Mybatis error: invalid bound statement (not found)
- Springboot mybatis Integrate Error: Invalid bound statement (not found): com…DepartmentMapper.save
- [How to Solve] Invalid bound statement (not found)
- [Solved] Mybatis-Plus Error: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- How to Converte Java objects to jsonnode in Jackson (Four Methods)
- Build a mybatis and it will appear session.selectOne Method error
- [Solved] Error building SqlSession.The error may exist in XXXXXMapper/xml
- JAVA: How to use the third-party font library method (using the third-party TTF / TTC font library method)
- How to Solve Error: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- [Solved] Mybatis Error: Could not find resource mybatis-conf.xml
- [Solved] Tk-Mybatis Error: tk.mybatis.mapper.MapperException:
- Using java to call Jython, the error URI is not hierarchical
- [Solved] ES Error: request contains unrecognized parameter [ignore_throttled]
- How to Fix Error Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can‘t find bundle for base name xxx, locale zh_CN
- [Solved] Could not find resource COM / atguigu / Dao / studentdao.xm, the mapper file for storing SQL statements could not be found and an error occurred
- There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server Error, status=500).Invalid bound statement (not
- Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sqlSessionFactory‘ while setting bean property ‘sqlSessionFactory‘
- Mybatis query error: Exception in thread “main” org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.PersistenceException…
- [Solved] AndroidStudio Error: Could not initialize class com.android.sdklib.repository.AndroidSdkHandler
- [Solved] Springboot upload failed to find the temporary directory error