If you have installed Windows SharePoint 3.0, “Error: 18456, Severity: 14, State: 38”, caused SQLSERVERAGENT does not start.
Set start mode for SQL Server Agent to automatic, fix this problem
I also encountered the Error 18456 Sev 14 State 16 on our MS Sql Server. At first i try to reset the password for my user but i have no success. But when I try again to look at the users properties having the error i found out that there is no default database assign for that user. I just assign a database and presto I can log on to my database.
1. Log on using sa account.
2. Expand secuirity and logins.
3. Right click on the user account with login problem problem and choose properties.
4. On properties genral tab, you will see an drop down option for default database used for the account, choose a database for the account to used and click ok or apply then ok.
5. Log off on sa account and try to log in again.
That solution works for me.
- Remote connection to MySQL database error: is not allowed to connect to this MYSQL server solution
- How to Fix MySQL ERROR 1130 (HY000): Host ‘XXXX’ is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
- Error 1406 (22001) in MySQL: data too long for column (Fixed)
- How to Fix MySQL error 1005: can’t create table (errno: 150)
- Mysql Flashback Warning: C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 8.0\bin\mysql.exe
- Ubuntu ODBC MySQL 8 OPTION NOT Work [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database
- mysql workbench Error Code: 1046. No database selected Select the default DB to be used by doubl
- [Solved] MySQL Error: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server
- MYSQL Enter password:ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can‘t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost:3306‘
- The attributes of Oracle batch modification sequence (such as cache)_size, increment_(by et al.)
- SQL Developer error: Unable to find a Java Virtual Machine solution
- [Solved] docker mysql SQLSTATE[HY000]  Connection refused
- Mysql18.104.22.168 Error 1054 (42S22): Unknown Column’password’ In’field List’ When Changing User Password
- ERROR 1054(42S22) Unknown column ‘password’ in ‘field list’ (Fixed)
- [Solved] Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user ‘root‘@‘hadoop102‘ (using password: YES)
- Zabbix import MySQL database error ERROR 1046 (3D000) at line 1: No database selected
- Mybatis Error: The server time zone value ‘����1532a0’ is unrecognized
- [MySQL] mysql 5.5 and 5.6 timestamp default default value CURRENT_TIMESTAMP problem
- After installing mysql5.7 on centos7, an error 1045 (28000) is reported: access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘(using PAS)