I am transferring from MySQL to BigQuery with Embulk, but when I try to execute it in a certain environment after a long time, an error occurs.
embulk Error: OutputPlugin 'bigquery' is not found
If you take a closer look, you will see that the ruby version does not support faraday with the following error.
[91mERROR: Error installing embulk-output-bigquery: faraday-net_http requires Ruby version >= 2.4.0.[0m[91m
There was a description in output-bigquery GitHub Issue .
Since it is running on Docker this time, the problem was solved by describing the following in the Docker file.
#Install Embulk RUN wget -q https://dl.embulk.org/embulk-latest.jar -O /bin/embulk \ && chmod +x /bin/embulk # Response to this error RUN embulk gem install representable -v 3.0.4 RUN embulk gem install faraday -v 0.17.4 # Add the plug-ins you want to use. RUN embulk gem install embulk-input-mysql RUN embulk gem install embulk-output-bigquery ・・・
- Docker mysql8 modify password
- [Solved] Running in 64 bit mode with the 32 bit Oracle client installed
- Mybatis Error: The server time zone value ‘����1532a0’ is unrecognized
- ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’
- [Solved] MySQL Error: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server
- Lock request time out period exceeded. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 1222)
- MySql Warning: The server quit without updating PID file error
- Tkmybatis uses Example.SetOrderByClause Use for sorting and multiple sort fields
- View’s select contains a subquery in the from clause bug
- MySQL installation error: error while loading shared libraries: libaio.so .1: cannot open shared object file: No such
- Error creating foreign key in MySQL: 1215 cannot add the foreign key constraint
- Failed to load file or assembly MySql.Web Solution
- How to Check the most CPU consuming 50 queries in MYSQL
- MySQL Error: Error writing file ‘/tmp/MY4WYVlC‘ (Errcode: 28 – No space left on device)
- [How to Fix] Database can’t open file (errno:24)
- How to Fix MySQL error 1005: can’t create table (errno: 150)
- ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/tmp/mysql.sock’
- C# System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException:“SQL logic error or missing database no such table: XX”
- Oracle-OrcleInstanctClient Install ODBC Error: Oracle ODBC Driver with same name already exists
- Mysql Script Error Code: 1136. Column count doesn’t match value count at row 1