I recently created a new warehouse and encountered the following problems when I pushed it. I tried many methods and finally found a solution on stackoverflow, but I tried this method at the beginning, but it didn’t work. As for why this error occurred, I still don’t understand the reason.
git.exe push –progress “origin” release:refs/for/release%r=xxx
Counting objects: 3, done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (3/3), done.
Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 663 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 3 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
error: unpack failed: error Missing tree 4201fba85e02299e016f0129621858ec21ac94ae
! [remote rejected] release -> refs/for/release%r=xxx(n/a (unpacker error))
error: failed to push some refs to ‘(url)’
git did not exit cleanly (exit code 1) (593 ms @ 2015/5/15 9:51:12)
Solution: git push –no-thin origin HEAD:refs/for/release
- Solve git upload file error [rejected] master -＞ master (fetch first) error: failed to push some refs to ‘
- Git error bad signature [How to Solve]
- [How to Solve] Git Push stuck in ‘writing objects’
- Push to origin/Master was rejected [How to Solve]
- Git initializes the local existing project
- [Solved] Git push error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:daisy_yangyang/fed-e-task-04-01.git‘
- Vector series in actual C + +_ To_ fit()
- Ubuntu: How to deal with the fatal: the remote end hung up unexpected error of GIT clone Android kernel
- Git Error Resolution: errno:10054 Time out
- Error: could not fork new process for connection: Resource temporarily unavailable
- [problem solving] the problem of err returned non zero status 1 or status 2 is solved after upgrading python3 in Ubuntu
- How to Uncompress 7z files on Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora
- [Solved] Git Error: OpenSSL SSL_read: Connection was reset, errno 10054和Failed to connect to github.com port 443
- [Nginx] Solve the problem of being blocked by CORS policy: No’Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.
- Git-220.127.116.11-64-bit Error: cannot spawn git: Function not implemented
- print(size_t) Format (You Need to Know)
- Could not find an NgModule. Use the skip-import option to skip importing in NgModule
- [Solved] Job for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl st
- [Solved] Git Error: OpenSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
- [Git] Solve git branch -M main error: refname refs/heads/master not found