Tips for the Less module cmake_modules：
CMake Error at /opt/ros/melodic/share/catkin/cmake/catkinConfig.cmake:83 (find_package):
Could not find a package configuration file provided by “cmake_modules”
with any of the following names:
Add the installation prefix of “cmake_modules” to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
“cmake_modules_DIR” to a directory containing one of the above files. If
“cmake_modules” provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/nanorobot/catkin_ws/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
See also “/home/nanorobot/catkin_ws/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log”.
Invoking “cmake” failed
- sudo apt-get install ros-melodic-cmake-modules(here melodic replace with your ros version)
- Different ros corresponding versions.
- My version of ros is melodic, download the 0.4-devel version.
Then it is
mkdir build cd build cmake .. make . sudo make install
- Opensuse12.3 installation of VirtualBox error resolution
- How to Fix Linux sub process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
- How to Add Dfrours Model
- U-boot NFS download file error: loading: * * * error: File lookup fail solution
- How to Skip testing when Maven is packaged
- How to Use Apt get Command Under Mac OSX
- Fatal error: sys/cdefs.h: No such file or directory
- Error: linker ` link. Exe ` not found | = note: the system cannot find the specified file.
- PM2 user defined Log, PID and other Log File Locations
- Sublime text 3 compiles and executes C/C++ programs directly
- CentOS/RHEL 7: How to Reinstall GRUB2 from Rescue Mode (EFI)
- Solutions to errors in installing xunsearch engine in centos8.0
- Linux Ubuntu ImportError: Libtk8.5.so: cannot open shared object file:No such file Install tkinter Library
- How to Solve Error: Driver “kvm2“ not found
- How to Uncompress 7z files on Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora
- Using apt get to delete software completely
- How to Solve Rosep Problem in ROS Initialization (Sudo Rosep Init)
- How to Solve Ubuntu “Failed to fetch” Error
- Grep: How to Find All the Files Containing a String in Linux