To package APK these days, you need to use the AAPT command to remove the old certificate file in APK, add a new certificate file again, and then sign and repackage again. It is found that when using the AAPT remove command, the error during crash – archive is toast is always reported. After a day’s comparison, it is found that it is related to the referenced com.android.tools.build: gradle: 4.1.1 and gradle-6.5-bin versions. As long as it is equal to or greater than this version, this error will be reported, which should be a bug of AAPT.
1. The gradle plug-in is lower than these two versions. It’s unrealistic. It’s impossible not to upgrade it all the time.
2. Since APK is essentially a zip file, simply when deleting the file, open the APK package directly with the zip decompression software, manually delete the ball, and complete the remaining AAPT add command and re signature operation with the command line.
- [Solved] Flutter – AAPT: error: resource android:attr/dialogCornerRadius not found.
- Flutter Package error: keyboard_visibility:verifyReleaseResources
- Android Package Error: AAPT: error: IDAT: incorrect data check. AAPT: error: file failed to compile.
- AAPT: error: attribute cardBackgroundColor (aka com.x.x:cardBackgroundColor) not found.
- Android Error: Android resource linking failed [How to Solve]
- SVN Error:svn: E230001: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate issued
- [Solved] Unity Package Error: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
- Apktool back compilation error [How to Solve]
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- Android Error:Internal error:org.gradle.tooling.BuildException: Could not execute build…
- Error: an error occurred while performing the step: “building kernel modules”. See/var/log/NV
- ApplicationContext.xml file header error Referenced file contains errors
- Mybatis error under Springboot project: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- Error:scalac: missing or invalid dependency detected while loading class file ***
- Filezilla Error: You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and …
- Android studio Error:Execution failed for task ‘: app:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug ‘
- [Gradle is Stucked in Building Runing] log Error: Timeout waiting to lock journal cache
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: ERROR: Cause: executing external native build for cmake
- PIP Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using