The reason is that pip is installed with the latest version 2.0.1 and only supports. XLS files. So pandas.read_ Excel (‘xxx. Xlsx ‘) will report an error.
You can install the old version xlrd and execute the command in CMD:
pip uninstall xlrd pip install xlrd==1.2.0
Solved the error report!
- Panda was unable to open the. Xlsx file, xlrd.biffh.XLRDError : Excel xlsx file； not supported
- SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDB_EXCEL_NOT_SUPPORTED
- The Excel connection manager is not supported in the 64-bit version of SSIS [Switch]
- [Python] pandas Library pd.to_ Parameter arrangement and example of Excel operation writing into excel file
- Solution to error reporting during installation of xlsx style
- Solutions to Excel 2007 “cannot shift object off sheet”
- Solutions to problems in SAS 9.3 x64 importing and exporting Excel
- Error loading password’s fault file (MySQL for Excel)
- “Typeerror: List indexes must be integers or slices, not STR” about error reporting solutions
- After upgrading php7, PHP program prompts an error: operator not supported for strings in causes and Solutions
- Read multiple sheets of an excel file according to npoi
- Several solutions to HDF5 error reporting in Python environment
- npm start：Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘xlsx’ in ‘/Users/huzhiqi/Downloads/web/…
- Error using xlsread (line 251) Excel Worksheet could not be activated.
- Solutions to yarn install error reporting
- To solve the problem of loading rjava in installation of xlsx
- About maven Pom.xml Personal solutions to reporting errors!!!
- Mayavi fails to get wglchoosepixelformatarb and other error reporting solutions
- Brief introduction of idea Lombok and solutions for reporting red and wrong