The reason is that pip is installed with the latest version 2.0.1 and only supports. XLS files. So pandas.read_ Excel (‘xxx. Xlsx ‘) will report an error.
You can install the old version xlrd and execute the command in CMD:
pip uninstall xlrd pip install xlrd==1.2.0
Solved the error report!
- Panda was unable to open the. Xlsx file, xlrd.biffh.XLRDError : Excel xlsx file； not supported
- Error report and solution of import panda in Windows 10
- Error loading password’s fault file (MySQL for Excel)
- Solution pandas.errors.ParserError : Error tokenizing data. C error: Buffer overflow caught
- Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.* signatures do not match the previously
- Matlab error “Object returned error code of the xlswrite function: 0x800A03EC
- Print regularly to activate the printer (for some printers that need to be activated to print)
- [Python] pandas Library pd.to_ Parameter arrangement and example of Excel operation writing into excel file
- To solve the problem of loading rjava in installation of xlsx
- Python bug: cannot install ‘Django’. It is a distutils installed project and thus we cannot
- Error using xlsread (line 251) Excel Worksheet could not be activated.
- How to use matlab xlswrite
- [solved] DNET: failed to open device eth5
- Problems that Vue project manager can’t open
- ERROR: Could not install packages due to an OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- Summary of Python deep learning packages
- Solution of error reporting in PIP installation of iPhone
- XLReport / Excel 2013 Ole Error 800A03EC
- After tensorflow installation, an error occurred while importing: importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- import Error：Missing optional dependency ‘openpyxl‘. Use pip or conda to install openpyxl