Unable to connect to MKS: internal error when opening the window, we managed to log in to the vCenter Server using the VSphere Client to operate the virtual machine on the host. However, when logging in to the ESXi host using the VSphere Client, we were Unable to open the window of the virtual machine.
1. Check whether port 902 on the Client host is occupied, and release if occupied.
The port is not occupied
2. Turn on the SSH function of ESXi host and log in to ESXi.
3. Execute service mgmt-vmware restart
Note: Some people may execute this command after the service may appear is not recognized command, some people may not find this MGMT-VMware service, this time can try the following method.
Vmauthd. Server. AlwaysProxy = “TRUE”
Test whether the service is available, do not restart the ESXi host, and then try again.
All the above methods are not good, then reinstall the vCenter Server! Good luck.
- “503 Service Unavailable” error when connecting to vCenter Server using vSphere Web Client (2121043)
- A solution to 1603 error in installing vCenter server
- ESXi creates datastore error Fail to create VMFS datastore solution
- Record of solutions to internal error when VMware starts virtual machine
- TCP error code 10061: unable to connect because the target machine actively refused http://localhost :8732/Design_ Time_ Addresses/TeacherHelperServic
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare
- Solution summary of VMware network card without IP and failure to start network card (continuous update)
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- Transport (VMDB) error -44: Message.
- Forced shutdown of VMware wrokstation error (failed to get exclusive lock on the configuration file —)
- Apache service can’t be started under xampp, reporting port occupancy class error [error] Apache will not start without the configured ports free!
- When configuring ROS distributed / Error report solution and command requirements encountered in the process of master-slave computer
- (Virtual machine monitor failed and Virtual ethernet failed)
- Solve the problem that the virtual machine can’t be opened? Tips on VMware Workstation cannot connect to the virtual machine
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- Failed to extend swap file from 0 kb to xxx kb.
- Fatal IO error 11
- How to Fix VMware Taking ownership of this virtual machine failed
- Quickly solve the problem of Vmware virtual machine “\\.\Global\vmx86”: the system cannot find the specified file