Unable to connect to MKS: internal error when opening the window, we managed to log in to the vCenter Server using the VSphere Client to operate the virtual machine on the host. However, when logging in to the ESXi host using the VSphere Client, we were Unable to open the window of the virtual machine.
1. Check whether port 902 on the Client host is occupied, and release if occupied.
The port is not occupied
2. Turn on the SSH function of ESXi host and log in to ESXi.
3. Execute service mgmt-vmware restart
Note: Some people may execute this command after the service may appear is not recognized command, some people may not find this MGMT-VMware service, this time can try the following method.
Vmauthd. Server. AlwaysProxy = “TRUE”
Test whether the service is available, do not restart the ESXi host, and then try again.
All the above methods are not good, then reinstall the vCenter Server! Good luck.
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- About WLW (Windows Live Writer): “unable to connect to your log service: invalid server response” solution
- TCP error code 10061: unable to connect because the target machine actively refused http://localhost :8732/Design_ Time_ Addresses/TeacherHelperServic
- [Solved] failed to connect to server, reason: Unable to establish connection
- JRebel: ERROR Failed to obtain seat. Unable to connect to license server. Check
- How to Fix “Oracle sp2-0640 unable to connect” Error
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- On fileZilla unable to connect FATAL ERROR: Connection union
- Mongodb caused 127.0.0.1:27017 unable to connect
- svn RA layer request failed unable to connect to a repository
- Docker was unable to connect to the docker daemons
- fatal: unable to access ‘https://github.com/xxx‘: Failed to connect to github.com
- There was an internal error, and Internet Explorer is unable to print this document
- Push failed Unable to access ‘https://github.com/‘: Failed to connect to github.com port 443: Timed
- MongoNetworkError: failed to connect to server [localhost:27017] on first connect [Error: connect EC
- Failed to connect to Mir:Failed to connect to server socket:No such file or directory
- CentOS Liunx 7 uses rdesktop to remotely connect to the Alibaba Cloud server and it appears Failed to connect, CredSSP required by server.
- Ora-00257: archiver error. Connect internal only, until free
- 【Oracle】 ORA-00257: archiver error. Connect internal only, until freed
- About ora-00257: archiver error. Connect internal only, until free