Springboot startup project error
When you start a project, you can’t start it all the time. The name of the startup class is too long. As shown in the figure below
Error running'XxxApplication'； Command line i stoo long. Shorten command line for XxxApplication or also for Spring Boot default configuration?
Modify idea configuration information
Enter the startup class configuration, click eidt configurations, and find the startup class:
in the short command line option, select the jar manifest option, because the default is the first none,
This is the default option and idea will not shorten the command line. If the command line exceeds the OS limit, the idea will not run your application, but the tooltip will suggest configuring a shortener.
idea passes long class paths through a temporary classpath.jar. The original class path is defined in MANIFEST.MF as the class path property in classpath.jar.
idea writes a long class path to a text file.
Online advice is to choose the third option, classpath file. You can choose according to your project needs
- IDEA Error: Command line is too long [How to Solve]
- Java Running Error: Could not find or load main class
- [Fixed] Disgusting bug Error:Failed to Load project configuration: cannot parse filemessage: content is not allowed in the preface.
- MapReduce running in Hadoop environment with maven
- Error creating bean with name [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error:Cannot determine path to ‘tools.jar‘ library for 17
- Nacos boot error, unable to find Java_HOME [How to Solve]
- How to Solve IDEA Error: Command line is too long
- [Solved] Error creating bean with name ‘configurationPropertiesBeans‘ defined in class path resource
- The @value annotation of springboot adds the default value to solve the startup error caused by the non-existent key
- [Solved] IDEA Import springboot Project Error: Cannot resolve plugin org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin:＜unknown＞
- How to Solve JAVA Error: error: A JNI error has occureed
- [Solved] android Execution failed for task ‘:app:processDebugManifest‘
- [Solved] Error resolving template template might not exist or might not be accessible
- How to Solve IntelliJ IDEA Error: Cannot determine path to ‘tools.jar‘ library for 17 (C:\Program Files\Java\jd…
- Springboot controls the startup of rabbitmq through configuration files
- Xdoc generates API documents based on Java annotations
- springboot jsp: There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404). No message available
- [Solved] JAVA Error: Error:A JNI error has occurred,please check your installation and try again
- Mybatis Error: Invalid bound statement (not found)