Springboot startup project error
When you start a project, you can’t start it all the time. The name of the startup class is too long. As shown in the figure below
Error running'XxxApplication'； Command line i stoo long. Shorten command line for XxxApplication or also for Spring Boot default configuration?
Modify idea configuration information
Enter the startup class configuration, click eidt configurations, and find the startup class:
in the short command line option, select the jar manifest option, because the default is the first none,
This is the default option and idea will not shorten the command line. If the command line exceeds the OS limit, the idea will not run your application, but the tooltip will suggest configuring a shortener.
idea passes long class paths through a temporary classpath.jar. The original class path is defined in MANIFEST.MF as the class path property in classpath.jar.
idea writes a long class path to a text file.
Online advice is to choose the third option, classpath file. You can choose according to your project needs
- [Solved] IDEA Start Project Error: Error running ‘xxxxxx‘: Command line is too long. Shorten command line for …..
- [Solved] Command line is too long. Shorten command line for XXXXXXXTest.rmLogRecordOver Error running
- [Solved] error running ‘xx‘ Command line is too long shorten command line for xx or also for Spring Boot defa
- [Solved] Error running ‘ServiceStarter’: Command line is too long. Shorten command line for ServiceStarter or also for Application default configuration
- Error running ‘Application‘: Command line is too long [How to Solve]
- [Solved] IDEA Error: Error running ‘Application‘: Command line is too long
- IDEA Error: Command line is too long [How to Solve]
- How to Solve IDEA Error: Command line is too long
- Springboot startup error: err config is disabled command (Redis Disables Config command)
- [Solved] Mac Maven Command Error: zsh: command not found
- [Solved] Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes
- Idea error: (44,22) Java: constant string too long
- Error: DL failure on line 893 [How to Solve]
- [Modified] ANTLR4 line 1:14 token recognition error at ‘(‘
- How to Solve @Autowired error with Red Wavy Line
- Executing Maven command error: Java_HOME is not defined correctly executing maven
- [Solved] Springboot Project Startup Error: Unable to Identify bootstrap.yml Configuration
- [Solved] Redis Error: Unexpected exception while processing command
- Mac project startup error: logback configuration error detected
- [Solved] SpringBoot Project Startup Error: Field userMapper in com.demo.controller.MemberController required a bean of type ‘c