after exporting all the table structures from the MySQL Library of the Linux server, prepare to transfer them to the local windows. The MySQL version of Linux is
5.7.26 , the local version is
5.7 , or the 32-bit MSI program is installed (previously downloaded when I went to school, it has been retained until now)
when executing all table structures locally,
[err] 1118 appears, because this problem also occurs on Linux. Check the my.cnf configuration file of MySQL in Linux, and add the corresponding configuration to my.ini or my-default.ini locally. After restarting, the error remains when executing the script again
later, I searched most of the solutions on the Internet, but they couldn’t solve them; Later, thinking that it might be caused by the inconsistency of database versions, I downloaded the
windows 5.7.26 zip package from the official website of MySQL. After decompressing and installing according to the installation tutorial, I added the configuration added in the MySQL configuration file in Linux to my.ini of the new local mysql. After restarting, I executed all the table scripts and executed successfully.
[ERR] 1118 – Row size too large (> 8126). Changing some columns to TEXT or BLOB may help. In current row format, BLOB prefix of 0 bytes is stored inline.
my.ini for windows and
/etc/my.cnf for Linux, add the following code under the
sql_mode=STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION innodb_strict_mode=0 max_allowed_packet=16M
After restart, it is running normally.
I record my life, learn and share, please give me more advice
if you need to communicate, please contact [email protected]3.com font>, I will reply in time when I see it
- Incorrect datetime value: ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00‘ for column xxxx
- MySQL：ERROR 1067 (42000): Invalid default value for ‘end_time’
- Error 1364 (HY000): field ‘SSL_ cipher’ doesn’t have a default value
- Solve the problem of shell script “syntax error near unexpected token `fi’”.
- Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and co
- Solve the problem of MySQL database report 1055 error
- MySQL: if the remote connection using navicatip fails, prompt “is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server”
- nginx: [error] open() "/var/run/nginx/nginx.pid" failed (2: No such file or directory)
- CMake Error: The source directory “*” does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
- Boot / etc/ rc.local What about invalidity? resolvent
- [C]fatal error: mysql.h: No such file or directory
- MySQL – ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table ‘mysql.user’ doesn’t exist
- (error when importing database): MySQL 2006-mysql server has gone away
- Group by query only_ FULL_ GROUP_ By error
- ERROR 1148 (42000): The used command is not allowed with this MySQL version
- Solution to MySQL Error 1130 problem
- MySQL modify character set
- Error: field * doesn’t have a default value
- Lock mechanism in Oracle
- Connect to the repository by using the database resource library!