Reason: after MAC is upgraded to MacOS Big Sur system version 11.1, the old version of homebrew is not suitable for the new system, and the message “in ` initialize ‘: version value must be a string” is sent; Got a nilclass() error
just update to the latest version of homebrew
$ brew update-reset
Check the version again, OK
$ brew --version Homebrew 3.1.5-101-gd3013fc
- How to Solve Brew install golangci-lint Error
- MAC: Brew upgrade Error [How to Fix]
- How to Solve “Status bar could not find cached time string image. Rendering in-process.” in Xcode
- How to Solve error C2039: “to_ String “: not a member of” STD “
- How to Solve Docker failed to initialize Error
- How to Solve screenfull plug-in Error (Version Issues)
- [Solved] cocopod Error: failed: undefined method `map‘ for nil:NilClass
- How to Solve VMware Workstation Error: This virtual machine appears to be in use.
- [Solved] Curl: (22) the requested URL returned error: 404 when installing XXX on MAC brew
- How to parse JSON string in.Net [error reading job object from jsonreader. Current jsonreader item is not an obj]
- [Solved] Mac M1 Brew install Error: Command failed with exit 128:git
- [Solved] Searching for inspections failed: undefined method `map‘ for nil:NilClass“
- How to Solve Error: homebrew-core is a shallow clone.
- [Solved] AS Warning: String literal in setText can not be translated. Use Android resources instead.
- How to Solve RemoveError: setuptools is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda
- [Solved] Brew Install ffmpeg Error: tar: Error opening archive: Failed to open
- How to Solve Cocoapods Installation Failure
- How to Solve Error: java.io.IOException: Resource [classpath:shiro.ini] could not be found.
- [Solved] OpenCV ERROR: The minSdk version should not be declared in the android manifest file
- Error in value[[3L]](cond) : Package ‘rhdf5‘ version 2.36.0 cannot be unloaded: